my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » ROADBURN overnight (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Author Topic: ROADBURN overnight
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 18, 2012 17:10     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's a taste of the band KONG if you get a chance to check out their performance. Great instrumental stuff that falls somewhere between King Crimson - NIN - and any other mind blowing shredding and pounding industrial progressive musical brilliance.
KONG

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 20, 2012 12:20     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the link schroeder.

Crap, when will I have time to listen to all of these bands?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 20, 2012 13:07     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Here's a taste of the band KONG if you get a chance to check out their performance. Great instrumental stuff that falls somewhere between King Crimson - NIN - and any other mind blowing shredding and pounding industrial progressive musical brilliance.
KONG

Wow, i totally dig this...
and not because they are dutch!!!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted March 20, 2012 17:06     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kong played at a venue in my hometown last year. One of the best shows I saw that year. Totally cool!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted March 26, 2012 09:04     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So, looking at the map of the jungalow park it looks like the chalet Paul and the rest of VVF will be staying at is very, very close (crawling distance indeed) from the leopard jungalow plus I'll be staying at. It seems like we'll have a vacant space, and the person not going is willing to sell her place for a lower price than what she paid, so drop me a line (h maybe?) if you are interested. This is going to be stupid-fun!

Here's the map:
http://www.libemavakantieparken.nl/asset/cms/file/Beekse-Bergen/plattegrond-vakantieparkbeeksebergen.jpg

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 26, 2012 13:41     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Killer! I just booked our ferry. Should be in Tilburg around 6pm on Thursday. We'll have to meet at the bar - I want my first beer to be with you guys!

Igor - let me know about the space. At the moment it's just me & Pete (EOLB bass player) looking for something on the Thursday night. We have a place provided on Friday, then it'll be just me on Sat & Sun. Any floor space would be appreciated!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 27, 2012 00:53     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yay, I'm so excited about this I started packing already! HOLIDAAAAAAAYYYYYY

--------------------

String em up

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted March 27, 2012 07:59     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck. the vacant place has already been taken.

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 27, 2012 13:19     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Packing already? Damn, how many bags you bringing? And here I'm thinking how little can I bring over and get away with it for the duration.

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 27, 2012 16:29     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha as little as possible - I got all over-excited getting miniature bottles and pots and putting my face creams and stuff in them.

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 28, 2012 12:11     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And don't forget your pink dishpan-hands saving gloves.

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 28, 2012 18:40     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahaha those weren't brought for the purpose of saving my hands.
I may bring some mounted on a deeley-bopper.

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 29, 2012 10:32     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whose deely-bopper are you bringing?

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 29, 2012 15:53     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Suppose i'd better go steal one.

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 29, 2012 16:10     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
Hahaha those weren't brought for the purpose of saving my hands.
I may bring some mounted on a deeley-bopper.

Uh pardon my bad english, wots a deeleybopper?

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 29, 2012 16:12     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah, i googled it already, yes bring those...
Satan deeley boppers...
[IMG]http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&client=safari&tbo=d&biw=1024&bih=672&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=satan+deely+boppers&oq=satan+deely+boppers&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=img.12...194377l197282l0l 198729l6l6l0l0l0l0l98l386l6l6l0.frgbld.[/IMG]

What the fuck, cant gt it right... Help..

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 29, 2012 16:36     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahh! You can get light-up ones!! With the pink rubber gloves of Death stretched over em, will look awesome

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan