my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » ROADBURN overnight (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: ROADBURN overnight
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 24, 2012 07:27     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heey, dudes and dudettes.

Who might be interested in renting a chalet at the Beekse Bergen Safari camping.

This is extremely short to the venue. and the costs are approx. €560,- for 4 persons during the festival. A chalet is for 4 persons, there are only these chalets available. So if there is more than 4 people interested we have to book 2 chalets.

Because time runs short I need to know on a short notice. PRices will be approx €150,- per person. What can you say huh??

lemmieknow....

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted February 24, 2012 09:56     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm interested!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 24, 2012 10:46     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, let's do it. Thanks Paul.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted February 24, 2012 14:23     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is that a Chalet? Over here it's called a "double wide" haha. No... seriously though.. I'm jealous.. wish I could afford the trip to Roadburn
iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted February 24, 2012 14:29     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll be staying in a jungalow at B.B. With a couple chilean friends and some guys from abroad ... We'll surely have one hell of a neighborhood!!! Fuck, this just gets better and better ... "good morning dear neighbor, do you have a spare cup of dutch dynamite? We just ran out of it"

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 24, 2012 16:34     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Argh yeah! 2 of us! Am I too late?

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 24, 2012 16:35     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Otherwise can anyone recommend a decent hotel nearby?

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 24, 2012 16:37     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by consumer:
Is that a Chalet?

Well, it is Holland and not the Swiss Alps.

Hell, I'd sleep in a double wide, single wide, bed of a truck, curb, etc.

Wish you were going too.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 24, 2012 16:42     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, while we're on the topic of neighborly niceness what with borrowing a cuppa Dutch Dynamite..what's a good Dutch beer? Out here we have Grolsch.

Double wides and cheap beer...heeyyyyyyy!

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted February 25, 2012 02:52     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Okay, while we're on the topic of neighborly niceness what with borrowing a cuppa Dutch Dynamite..what's a good Dutch beer? Out here we have Grolsch.

Double wides and cheap beer...heeyyyyyyy!

That depends what your taste is like... I just recommend, stay away from the best known ones. I already get a headache from watching a Heineken or Amstel commercial on tv

I like Grolsch btw, but I'm more into the Belgian stuff.

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 25, 2012 05:37     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wish I could get in on the bungalow action! We've got a place for the Friday night, other than that I'm probably sleeping in my car. Can't wait to share a shitload of booze with yous!
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 25, 2012 07:59     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm sure there will be a sofa in a hotel or something...

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 25, 2012 10:03     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just hang out with us h. Besides, you are the Rock Star \m/.

Mmmmmmm....Belgian stuff.

BTW, had I planned this trip better I could have gone to see the Hell of the North. Shitburgers. That would rule.

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 25, 2012 10:42     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:
That depends what your taste is like... I just recommend, stay away from the best known ones. I already get a headache from watching a Heineken or Amstel commercial on tv

I like Grolsch btw, but I'm more into the Belgian stuff.

I totally agree to this. Dutch beer suck most of the time except in time of need. What else to drink when just that beer is available...

Belgium beer is far best. Nextr comes southern german beer. mmmm. Weizener...
Fucking great belly builder...

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 26, 2012 05:13     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ladies and gentlemen, I booked a chalet from 10 april to 16 april for four persons.

I count in the following people:

Mat and friend
Amy and AngelRat
myself.

One has to go on the couch.... (me I suppose )

The costs are appr. € 150,- each person.

Please respond to this if you are allright with this.

--------------------

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted February 26, 2012 06:43     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks! I'm totally alright with this.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 26, 2012 07:36     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love that picture. Rocking the DW at Roadburn....what a dream that would be! I'll never look at trailers the same way ever again. Awesome.......
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 26, 2012 19:15     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes! Works for me. Thanks.
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 28, 2012 19:34     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yay nice one thanks Paul!!

--------------------

String em up

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted March 01, 2012 15:40     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice, Paul! I will definitely bike over & visit camp VVF.

Luna, hope you are less anxious & more excited now about bikes, beardos and Beekse Bergen

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted March 02, 2012 07:00     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I really hope your chalet is at crawling distance from my jungalow... Just saying.

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 03, 2012 18:24     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iiigggööörrr:
I really hope your chalet is at crawling distance from my jungalow... Just saying.

...and vice-versa.

Not feeling anxious so much anymore. I'm not looking forward so much to NYC though. Meh.

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 04, 2012 12:11     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is going to be awesome, thanks for sorting it out Paul!
It says on the Roadburn site there is a shuttlebus to the venue from the park as well.

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 04, 2012 15:19     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
@all.

The pleasure of arranging this is fully mine. I would love to see you all.

I have the chalet booked from tuesday 10th until monday 16th 12:00 h.

I will be needing names, birthdates of all people attending. Please send it to voivodian@hotmail.com

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 05, 2012 16:52     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why the birthdates? Don't they let old people in??

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan