my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod on Blabbermouth today (edit)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod on Blabbermouth today (edit)
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 18, 2012 10:14     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.Net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsi temID=169985

check it out

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted February 18, 2012 19:50     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Always fun to read the comments, just can not believe how stupid people are. excuse my french here, but they are fuckin' dumb. Why people always compare musician, like me vs Jason. come one get a grip, move on. Jason did an amazing job with Voivod because he liked the band and liked the guys and wanted to contribute. the years that he was in Voivod, he dedicated himself for the band. Now I'm in the band so that's all there is. Anyway it is the fourth lineup of the band and we are enjoying every moment, that's all it matter. We miss Piggy but Chewy is the man of the situation now. I'm certain of one thing, Jason, Eric, Piggy, they are all very proud of Voivod. And we will keep the fire buring for a little while longer, so like we say in french, attache ta tuque calisse.
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted February 18, 2012 20:26     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wouldn't expect anything less amusing from Blabbermouth. Voivod actually gets more respect than most bands over there, haha. You get on some of those Metallica or G'N'R stories and it's a shit-train all the way. Blabbermouth is the TMZ of metal.

BS aside! In the real world, this is the best possible line up I can imagine for Voivod at this time! Having yourself and Chewy in the band with Snake and Away is nothing short of perfection, in my humble opinion.

These little teasers are fucking killing me, haha! I can't wait to hear the new material!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

roman1972
VoivodFan
Member # 1187

posted February 20, 2012 14:17     Profile for roman1972   Email roman1972     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
salut blacky!
jason and eric did a good job! and I think every voivodian is aware of that!
but
YOU are the one and only true bassplayer for VOIVOD! PERIOD!
without your sound and skills voivod would have never ever become what they are these days...A living LEGEND!
we all here at voivodfan are more than happy that you are back!!! it's a little miracle!
and by the way,
i hope you guys gonna let the flame/fire of VOIVOD burn A LOT LONGER, right?
VOIVOD LIVES!!!!

roman1972
VoivodFan
Member # 1187

posted February 20, 2012 14:19     Profile for roman1972   Email roman1972     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BLACKY BLACKY BLACKY BLACKY BLACKY!!!!!!!!!!!
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted February 20, 2012 17:52     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Screw Blacky and Newsted, I want Pierre St-Jean back!

S't'une blague Jean-Yves, on t'aime!

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted February 20, 2012 22:22     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BRING BACK VINCE PEAKE NOW!!!!!!

Of course BLACKY IS the blower bass. All of us Voivod freaks know that. I really appreciate Pierre, Eric, Vince and Jason for helping to keep the band alive, though. Big gratitude to them!

And I second what Roman said: I have plenty of space on my shelf for more VV Albums, so: TO THE DEATH!!!!

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted February 20, 2012 23:18     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And don't forget Gilles Brisebois !

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 21, 2012 21:55     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well said Blacky!!!
I never read the shit written below the stories on Blabbermouth because I really don't give a damn about what the reader on that site think.

Voivod has evolved, changed, and lived, and it's with thanks to everyone who has been involved with the band that the legend continues. Whether you liked one of the players or though someone else was better doesn't change the fact that they were in the band and helped contribute and keep the machine going.

--------------------

yawn

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted February 22, 2012 10:59     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
Always fun to read the comments, just can not believe how stupid people are. excuse my french here, but they are fuckin' dumb. Why people always compare musician, like me vs Jason. come one get a grip, move on. Jason did an amazing job with Voivod because he liked the band and liked the guys and wanted to contribute. the years that he was in Voivod, he dedicated himself for the band. Now I'm in the band so that's all there is. Anyway it is the fourth lineup of the band and we are enjoying every moment, that's all it matter. We miss Piggy but Chewy is the man of the situation now. I'm certain of one thing, Jason, Eric, Piggy, they are all very proud of Voivod. And we will keep the fire buring for a little while longer, so like we say in french, attache ta tuque calisse.

Now this is a great fuckin comment ! Im behind it 100% cant wait for the new material.

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

NightSod
VoivodFan
Member # 133

posted February 27, 2012 09:32     Profile for NightSod   Email NightSod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Voivod has evolved, changed, and lived, and it's with thanks to everyone who has been involved with the band that the legend continues. Whether you liked one of the players or though someone else was better doesn't change the fact that they were in the band and helped contribute and keep the machine going.

Too true.

I remember back when Blacky left, thinking "It'll never be 'Voivod' again!" ...but it still was.
And then when Snake left thinking, "It just can't be 'Voivod' now!" Wrong again...
Same for mark III and IV and marks whatever the **** in the future.

They've created a monster. One of those rare bands that exists outside of the individual players. I'm pretty sure that if they morphed into only Snake with his nephews on Bongos, somehow it'd still be "Voivod".

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted March 12, 2012 01:53     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ynys Trebes:
Screw Blacky and Newsted, I want Pierre St-Jean back!

S't'une blague Jean-Yves, on t'aime!

YOU ARE DeAd TO ME!
right Syl, Gilles Brisebois, that is digging man!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 04, 2012 13:20     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tabzz

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan