my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Coroner at Jalometalli 2012

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Coroner at Jalometalli 2012
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 30, 2012 17:21     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
//personal moaning & whining alert

It is a Major (and I mean MAJOR) Disappointment not being able to join the mighty Tilburg festivity in April. There are so many reasons for making the trip that it's ridiculous.

One reason, which I have to admit is nearly or even equally important for me as catching Voivod play DH entirely, is Coroner on day 4. I've never been to a Coroner show, and I thought I'd never see the day it would actually happen - so I was even more bummed out for not being able to go to Roadburn now that they're only making "a few appearances just for fun" instead of steady touring.

Last year the people running the Jalometalli festival (in northern Finland) tried to strike a deal with the band, but said that Coroner demanded far more than what they could supply. Lo behold, apparently they've given it another try and just announced Coroner as one of the headlining bands of 2012. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Oh yeah, I was going to resurrect the old "Coroner re-union?" thread from 2005 for this because

Korgull, however, says no to such foul endeavours - he logs me out automatically every time I try to post something in an old thread. Strange.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

|  IP: Logged
Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted January 31, 2012 03:26     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow! I wish there would be time and money to get my lazy fatty ass to Jalometalli this year. Signs of the universe at the moment are turned against to me so I can't promise anything.
But if sun shines to this hellhole Im playing same gig with Protected Illusion and A.R.G. at summer...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 01, 2012 14:53     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn shame V-man would have been nice to meet up, hope you catch Coroner then!!

--------------------

String em up

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted February 03, 2012 18:33     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maybe another time HV...I hope you'll also see them at Roadburn!

Bilibaldus, that's cool! A.R.G., the kings of reindeer metal

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted February 07, 2012 16:14     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not sure what is it you wanna do with that thread, but necromantic resurrection works again. it's a kind of magic, magic...

--------------------

Casper, your friendly ghost

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 07, 2012 16:45     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonut:
I'm not sure what is it you wanna do with that thread, but necromantic resurrection works again. it's a kind of magic, magic...

First Hex post in like uhhhhhh....5 years or something? Hello again sir.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted February 07, 2012 17:12     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HEX! Good to see you are among the living sir!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted February 08, 2012 11:21     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
2 years. But I'm always here. I speak only when I have something meaningful to say, and so far I had none. I also go around doing routine maintenance, fixing broken posts (not everyone can properly embed pictures, wink wink) and fixing forum problems, but most of the time it's been stable more or less. Except the moments when noiro broke things with server upgrades, but he was usually good and fast enough (almost, as in this case) to fix them himself. Apart from deleting my account and data so that I have no avatar anymore, but that's fairly minor on the "who cares" scale.
wake me up when there be trolls around.

--------------------

Casper, your friendly ghost

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan