my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Studio Updates? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Author Topic: Studio Updates?
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 26, 2012 10:00     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Away posted on another Forum that recordings start January 30.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 26, 2012 10:07     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic:
Away posted on another Forum that recordings start January 30.

wot forum?

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

roman1972
VoivodFan
Member # 1187

posted January 26, 2012 18:38     Profile for roman1972   Email roman1972     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it's probably "voivod.net"
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 27, 2012 11:22     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by roman1972:
it's probably "voivod.net"

Yes, voivod dot net.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted January 27, 2012 12:12     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why is the general discussion forum at .net a closed forum now?

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 28, 2012 05:24     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
Why is the general discussion forum at .net a closed forum now?

I guess you gotta be a member now...
duh..

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 28, 2012 07:16     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Perhaps the rather unpleasant person that runs the forum was attracting negative attention.

--------------------

String em up

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted January 28, 2012 10:13     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
Perhaps the rather unpleasant person that runs the forum was attracting negative attention.

That sure brings up some ugly memories.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 28, 2012 10:39     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who gives a shit anyway. We have our own little place here which I prefer over any other forum. Not that I ever visit any other forum than this one...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 28, 2012 17:48     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
Who gives a shit anyway. We have our own little place here which I prefer over any other forum. Not that I ever visit any other forum than this one...

I'll second that remark.

--------------------

yawn

roman1972
VoivodFan
Member # 1187

posted January 28, 2012 19:03     Profile for roman1972   Email roman1972     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
uhmmmm...well, this means I'm the "judas" here, sorry folks!
I've been visiting both forums for ages now and both are just awesome.
PERIOD!
I might be out on a limb here,
but, I don't think VOIVOD would still be out there without ALL of us!
these two forums are one of the most outstanding online-band-"fan-comunities" in the www!!!
if you're into voivod, WE GOT THE NEWS!!! AND WE ARE ALWAYS THE FIRST TO KNOW!
and this is what counts!
VOIVOD FOR LIFE my friends!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted January 28, 2012 20:31     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good point Roman! And hey, I didn't mean to start anything up. Just thought it was weird that it was a closed forum. No big deal, I like it better here anyway.

For the record, VV.net moderator Bacteria13 and I were able to catch up and have beers together at a Destruction show in here Seattle a few years back. You should have heard us, getting all worked up talkng about old thrash and shit, haha! Lots of fun! A bunch of over-analytic metalheads, the lot of us!

Bring on the next transmissions from Planet Morgoth! Voivod Lives!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 29, 2012 08:08     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, haven't bothered looking over there for a good few years.
Some of the nicest, kindest and most decent and genuine people I have met have been from this site, looking forward to meeting up again at Roadburn.

--------------------

String em up

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 29, 2012 09:27     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I just guessed good news are good news, no matter where they come from. I look at the .net forum every six months or so, because I know Away posts there frequently.

This is the better place, no doubt about it, but... Well, good news are good news.

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 29, 2012 11:34     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The past is the past - the future is TOMORROW WHEN VOIVOD RETURN TO THE STUDIO!

Good luck Blacky, Snake, Away and Chewy. I know you're gonna blow our minds, and I cannot fucking wait!

roman1972
VoivodFan
Member # 1187

posted January 29, 2012 13:15     Profile for roman1972   Email roman1972     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HELLYEAH!!!! VOIVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted January 29, 2012 13:15     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As far as our community is concerned, the future begins tomorrow!

Awaken the blower bass!!! Holy shit, I'm excited!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 29, 2012 14:03     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck yeah.
First,this is THE forum to peek in every once in an hour.
Voivod:
Cant wait to year THE net one...
Succes, make it à good one.

--------------------

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted January 29, 2012 22:34     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
[QUOTE]Originally posted by h:
[QB]The past is the past - the future is TOMORROW WHEN VOIVOD RETURN TO THE STUDIO!

+11

it fissions ass : )

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted January 30, 2012 09:41     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Today starts a new chapter in Voivod history ... And I know it will be such a mindblowing one. Can't fucking wait!

Just the thought of the guys working at this very moment at that beautiful studio gives me the chills.

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted January 31, 2012 03:35     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
whats going on?
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted January 31, 2012 11:07     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you're friends with VV on Facebook, new pics from the studio have been posted...
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150502431355925.365424.19736765924&type=3

ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted February 02, 2012 00:57     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice pix indeed...wish I could be there too, maybe as a cook or a bartender or something. You guys are literally "Warriors of Ice"!

Blacky, if you read this, how about having someone shoot some video? Doesn't have to be hi-quality. I'd definitely buy a "Making of..." DVD to go along with the new album.

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted February 02, 2012 01:51     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hell I love both the forums... besides being born there.

peace and unity in the multiverse, Om...

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted February 02, 2012 13:03     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Those pictures are great. There's something very inspiring about walking into a studio on the first day of a new project.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan