my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Studio Updates? (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Author Topic: Studio Updates?
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted January 15, 2012 14:11     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
With each passing day, I get more excited thinking that a new Voivod album is taking shape. Based soley on what we've heard with Kaliedos, I'm really anticipating a new favorite Voivod record.

Perhaps a thread for info and updates on the progress of my new favorite album?

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 15, 2012 16:08     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah.

No, not yeah...

I ment FUCK YEAH!!!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted January 17, 2012 22:40     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi guys, it's coming along, here some clue on the number 13!!! We are going to record 9 songs with title like Kaleidos, Target Earth, Warchaic, Resistance, Empathy for the Enemy, Artefacts, Mechanical Mind and two more that Snake has yet to titled. We will try to get as much filming of our recording session as possible, it's co-produced effort with Pierre Remillard and very long time friend and great producer. And we are very excited about it...I can't say more, I may already said too much..
Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted January 17, 2012 22:45     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
KICK ASS Can't fucking wait!!!

=|(0)x

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 18, 2012 04:21     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
great great marvelous, cant wait.

--------------------

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted January 18, 2012 10:35     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hell yes, blacky! im so excited!
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted January 18, 2012 11:15     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great news!!!!! 2012 will rule
Warchaic --> I loved the title!

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted January 18, 2012 12:48     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Exciting news for sure! It's gonna be a great year for Voivodians

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted January 18, 2012 15:21     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wild Studio?
http://www.wildstudio.ca/

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 18, 2012 15:39     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Those are some promising songtitles. Really looking forward to this one.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 18, 2012 19:27     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the update Blacky. The anticipation grows and my ears are anxious to hear the new sounds.

--------------------

yawn

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 18, 2012 20:50     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the updade Blacky!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

roman1972
VoivodFan
Member # 1187

posted January 19, 2012 19:45     Profile for roman1972   Email roman1972     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
....superMEGAfuckinEXCITED!!!!!!!!
so glad VOIVOD is up and running these days!!!!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 20, 2012 07:48     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Something tells me this is gonna be the best Voivod album in a very long time. And I think Infini is great. Just reading between the lines in interviews, sounds like the guys are really going for it on this one. Can't wait! Keep us informed, dark lord!
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted January 20, 2012 09:40     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Something tells me this new album will deviate soundwise from the path Katorz/Infini took. There's a new writing force behind VV and I'm positive the Blacky/Chewy influences will be clearly evident... here's to hoping I'm proven right!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 20, 2012 11:05     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kaleidoscopic Artefacts tell me the Warchaic Resistance will Target Earth with Empathy for the Enemy due to my Mechanical Mind.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted January 20, 2012 11:21     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the update Blacky!

There are plenty of reasons for the Voivodian nation to be excited for what 2012 will bring. I' m certain that this album will blow what's left of our minds. Can't wait for that golden day of purchasing, opening and first-time listening. It's like being 15 years old again. Soooo fucking stoked about all of this.

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 21, 2012 00:17     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome news indeed, thanks Blacky for going out of your way to throw a few bones!!!

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 21, 2012 23:14     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ynys Trebes:
Something tells me this new album will deviate soundwise from the path Katorz/Infini took. There's a new writing force behind VV and I'm positive the Blacky/Chewy influences will be clearly evident... here's to hoping I'm proven right!

You're dead on the mark there Mr. Trebes!

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted January 22, 2012 07:32     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Kaleidoscopic Artefacts tell me the Warchaic Resistance will Target Earth with Empathy for the Enemy due to my Mechanical Mind.

How did you... did you find that out!

You guys won't be disappointed.
It's clearly a new band, we know, love and respect each other, this new effort is 100% collective. So like we say in Quebecois...Attache Ta Tuque Tabarnak!!!

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted January 22, 2012 12:31     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
if only i could find a teacher for Quebecois...

:P

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted January 22, 2012 23:41     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It could be roughly translated to «fasten your fucking seatbelt»...
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted January 23, 2012 10:05     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey guy's... don't get pushy man! I'm jonsing harder than anyone here but I know patience is a virtue

so how bout that bone? throw us one Blacky... I know you're holding out

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted January 23, 2012 12:44     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ready!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 23, 2012 19:43     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just preordered the new Corrosion of Conformity but the VOIVOD is definitely what I'm waiting to hear in 2012.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan