my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Note to Mod's

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Note to Mod's
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 25, 2011 18:42     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Everytime I try to go to wish Blacky Happy Birthday a Malware Warning page comes up on my pc..........the rest of VVF is fine here but for whatever reason the internet doesn't want me to go to that thread. Not sure if this is just on my side or if others are having a problem...
 |  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 25, 2011 22:43     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had the same thing happen the other day when I clicked on that thread. Haven't (and won't) click it again. Weird.

--------------------

yawn

Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 26, 2011 01:22     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah it came up on my computer, too. strange....

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 03, 2012 02:14     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
not me, maybe I have said virus?

--------------------

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted January 03, 2012 17:10     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what is the warning message? what are your browser? what are your web protection software?
maybe I'm just bad luck. sometime it happen bacause someone as an image or icon or link embeded. but it is odd I have to admit. sorry!

Cthon
Member # 156

posted January 06, 2012 05:37     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i get a screen asking me if i want to continue to a known malware site (while using firefox , IE or Chrome). the site listed is www dot pyromusic dot net?

only when i click on the birthday thread, tho.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 07, 2012 07:37     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
i get a screen asking me if i want to continue to a known malware site (while using firefox , IE or Chrome). the site listed is www dot pyromusic dot net?

only when i click on the birthday thread, tho.

Exactly what I got...while using Chrome.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted January 07, 2012 20:01     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I didn't have that happen when I click the thread. Using Waterfox 9 or Explorer x64... My Waterfox is free of addons at the moment such as no-script and adblock plus, Explorer is default settings and I have Avast antivirus which usually alerts you of a script or other with the web shield, maybe it's has been removed by now?
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted January 08, 2012 18:54     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
problem solve was the avatar of user 1094, dotrot_thrash, I sent him a message and also remove his post, should be ok now. so it does that on every page that he has post in, i'll give him a few days if that doesn't change i'll remove his avatar and put something nasty instead

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted January 08, 2012 20:56     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yikes bikes! im really sorry everyone. i had no idea that the image was faulty. i've sinced changed it. dont kick my ass blacky! im sorry!

ps. its a *she

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 08, 2012 21:28     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dotrot_thrash:

ps. its a *she

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted January 13, 2012 04:29     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maybe it *was* a HE...
Maybe it was dot's boyfriend!
Motive: jealousy of her love for Voivod...

Hunched over the keyboard tunelessly humming "I've found an entry to the system..." under his breath, he programs the toxic avatar.
And so his plan is launched...
But the Black(y)guard prevails!
What sinister tactics will he dream up next?
To be continued...

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted January 13, 2012 18:25     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahaha, well - while i dont think he's too jealous of my love of voivod as much as he is for my love of a certain member of the band... this could be a worthy effort for making me look like an ass infront of everyone!
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted January 15, 2012 00:39     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
dotrot_thrash it's all good, thanks for taking care of it. I just can't believe that website still use spam-jamming to promote themself. it's so retarded, but I suppose that's how the world is, RUN BY A BUNCH OF RETARD$
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 15, 2012 08:59     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
... RUN BY A BUNCH OF RETARD$

Iron Monkey summed it up with their album "Ruined By Idiots"!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan