my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Merry Xmas and a happy new year to all (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Merry Xmas and a happy new year to all
Ron McGregor
VoivodFan
Member # 1080

posted December 25, 2011 09:06     Profile for Ron McGregor   Email Ron McGregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I repeat : Merry Xmas and a happy new year to all !
 |  IP: Logged
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted December 25, 2011 10:45     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dito

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted December 25, 2011 15:11     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haul Santa!

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 25, 2011 18:14     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Merry Violent Xmas and a disgraceful New Year to you all!

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 25, 2011 22:45     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Right back at ya Ron, and to everyone else also. Have a happy, safe, musical, and festive holiday season.

--------------------

yawn

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted December 26, 2011 02:37     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

All the best,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 26, 2011 03:51     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yah, have à good one.

This is going to be à festival year indeed...
The glorious return of THE mighty Voivod and seeing some of you again and for THE first time....

Cant wait.....

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted December 26, 2011 05:06     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
happy holidays and all the best to the iron gang!!!!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted December 26, 2011 07:37     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Santa didn't bring me my To The Death vinyl. I musta been bad again. Hope you're all having a blast! Cheers from heres!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 26, 2011 11:56     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know I was bad. I was given sweatpants with a matching sweatshirt...damn. Off to Goodwill those will go! I know, I know - ungrateful little shit.

Though I did see a nice couple driving around downtown Albuquerque yesterday morning stopping to give the homeless people gift bags. That made me tear up a bit. There still are some nice folks left in this World. The looks on those homeless people's faces man, made me get all choked up.

Cheers to 2012!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 31, 2011 05:11     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Under 12 hours to go....

Iets going to be a loud boozy party

Weeeeehaaaaaaaa..".....

--------------------

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted December 31, 2011 05:29     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
Under 12 hours to go....

Iets going to be a loud boozy party

Weeeeehaaaaaaaa..".....

I'm going to launch a bunch of intercontinental cruise missiles tonight to help make some NNNOOOIIISSEEEEE

Wishing you all a great 2012!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted December 31, 2011 23:05     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
\m/
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 01, 2012 08:43     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That was some party... Happy 2012 to all of you!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 01, 2012 14:32     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am sitting here on my couch watching f##king Harry Potter. New years eve was extremely Nice. Now im tired and wannago to bed....
Sleepytime....

Hope yall have à rocking 2012, loads of fun and partys and cyah in april.

--------------------

Ron McGregor
VoivodFan
Member # 1080

posted January 02, 2012 08:55     Profile for Ron McGregor   Email Ron McGregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just watched the 9th season of CHEERS. Two to go before going back to work.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 03, 2012 02:13     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
fuck christmas, happy new year

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 03, 2012 14:04     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy new year to y'all, for Santa's sake.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted January 05, 2012 04:53     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy New Year!

14 weeks til Roadburn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 05, 2012 11:47     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers to 2012!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted January 05, 2012 13:10     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 317537:
Happy New Year!

14 weeks til Roadburn

Cannot wait for your sixweapons CD, uh Leslie?

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted January 05, 2012 14:20     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Loud and boozy - me likes!

But it's a good thing we left downtown when we did (10pm is old fogies bedtime) as there was a brawl, stabbing, and shooting all rolled up into one as the bars let out at 2am! Stupid people will never learn.

Anyway, happy new year to all you wonderful voivodfans!! I will, one day, see you all at one cool festival or another

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted January 06, 2012 03:59     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Igor!!! Can I trade it for an Easter Island keychain?
iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted January 08, 2012 09:55     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 317537:
Igor!!! Can I trade it for an Easter Island keychain?

NO

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted January 13, 2012 04:23     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Friday, 13 January 2012

13 Weeks 'til Friday 13 April 2012
aka Igor Explodes!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan