my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What, no chatroom?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What, no chatroom?
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted December 02, 2011 15:26     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know it's been months since anyone visited the chatroom, but...is it permanently gone? I was going to try and get a conversation going on tonight but couldn't log in...!!!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

|  IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 02, 2011 18:39     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It went poopoo and died.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted December 03, 2011 23:00     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Didn't know there was one. That's probably a good thing.

All the best,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted December 04, 2011 18:23     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sorry guys but after moving to a new server the chat is not compatible anymore, and i didn't have time to fix it yet, sorry
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 04, 2011 18:45     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No worries Blacky, seems you have your hands full with other more pertinent things right now!

--------------------

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted December 04, 2011 21:50     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
It went poopoo and died.

Haha! Explanation of the week... Thanks for the laugh!

J-Y: No problem at all, I was just a bit surprised because I hadn't noticed the chat button had disappeared...just shows how frequently it was used But yeah, if you ever find the time and motivation to try and fix the chatroom, go for it!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan