my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » tickets to Roadburn festival (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Author Topic: tickets to Roadburn festival
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 15, 2011 10:11     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I spoke with Robert (aka DBC) about this.
Robert is taking care of tickets for the Vrooms and Igor maybe.

I should be able to purchase some tickets.
Therefor I will go to the sellingpoint to buy 6 tickets when needed. I will be needing 2 myself so:

Are there 4 people on this board who are sure they want to go Roadburn so I can get tickets for them??

please let me know.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 15, 2011 12:18     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm sure the help is needed. The day tickets go on sale will be too much for people, hoping for getting it online must be hell.

Meg and moi seem to be safe for the event thank dog.
DBC, you will have the cash in time for sales to start

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 15, 2011 14:03     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YESSSS me and Mr Villain would like tickets for definite!
I thought you were only allowed to buy 2 each?
If you're sure you can get them I can Paypal you over the money in advance.

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 15, 2011 14:45     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
YESSSS me and Mr Villain would like tickets for definite!
I thought you were only allowed to buy 2 each?
If you're sure you can get them I can Paypal you over the money in advance.

Thats cool!! You can have only 2 tickets each but I will go with my wife and someone else if needed!! Robert has Paypal, he will direct the money through to me!

--------------------

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted November 15, 2011 15:46     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As Paul said, looks that DBC is gonna get my ticket. Shit, this is starting to take the shape of a really, really cool VVF meeting again.

Kickass people such as Paul and Rob are what makes VVFs a special bunch. Thanks Guys!!

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 15, 2011 17:18     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah thanks guys! This is going to be the event of the year!
and no fucking camping lololol

--------------------

String em up

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted November 15, 2011 21:51     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ugh. Airfare alone is nearly $2k each way from here.
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted November 16, 2011 01:43     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This will be the second VVF gathering in two years. Probably one or two members of the VV dot net board are coming too

If somebody missed the information for Paypal: info [at] traveljunks dot nl

I order some extra Dutch Dynamite

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 16, 2011 13:39     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If possibly poopable, I'd like 2 tickets. And hope I can gather everything else together.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted November 17, 2011 01:22     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okey, till now we have:

Robert (I = DBC )
2 tickets for the Vrooms & 1 ticket for Igor.

Paul
2 Tickets for de Villain family and 2 tickets for.. (Amy?)

I maybe can get 1 extra, but that isn't sure. My girlfriend is now coming to the ticket office too, so to be sure the Vrooms and Igor get their tickets. One of my two Roadburn buddies his brother decided to come too this year after all. He can't get a ticket at home. Maybe there is 1 option left with my other friend, but I can't get in contact with him at the moment.

If everything is sorted with mine extra 3 and Pauls' extra 4 tickets, we're done

Paul, correct me if I'm wrong.

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 17, 2011 01:45     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, sir!!! Well said.

I will get my 6 tickets. We will be at least half an hour in the shop before the tickets go on sale, must be okay...

But with this amount of people we need to look into housing those fine people I guess...

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted November 17, 2011 02:08     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Vrooms and Igor can stay at my place, that's sorted out the last weeks.

We don't have more space at the moment and I already have to hurry up to build a decent bedroom in our attic

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted November 17, 2011 02:14     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
If possibly poopable, I'd like 2 tickets. And hope I can gather everything else together.

Amy, if you want tickets for sure, please let us know what tickets, 3 or 4 days?

I guess it will be "World Poop Camp" next year...

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 17, 2011 11:37     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
But with this amount of people we need to look into housing those fine people I guess...

If you can provide housing, I would attempt to do back flips across your lawn while drunk on Dutch Dynamite just so you could die laughing while I barf off a street curb. Or something. Seriously, that would be a great help for us.

And, are you other folks doing the 4-day pass, or 3-day?

HUGE Thanks to all of you over there for coordinating this for us overseas folks.

--------------------

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted November 17, 2011 12:36     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Coroner on the 4th day (afterburner) makes it a no brainer for me 4 days it is

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 17, 2011 14:57     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DBC & Paul: 4-day pass, please. Thank you.

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 17, 2011 16:18     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
DBC & Paul: 4-day pass, please. Thank you.

Okay. Since I live about 1 hour drive from the venue, I will make the home trip so no housing needed for me.

I will look aroound to see what can be arranged...

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 17, 2011 17:37     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can't be missing Coroner!!

--------------------

String em up

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted November 20, 2011 02:46     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okidokie,

The Villain family transfered their 400 euros for the tickets. Thank you for your purchase!

It's starting to roll. I guess the guy of the ticket shop will go crazy again, only if he sees us..... My girlfriend was thinking about descedule her birthday that Sunday, so I can go with you guys.... I guess I will have a sore back after two days already, Saturday can be shitty already, so Sunday would be a real utopia for me. The Sunday bill is not my favorite after all, so I eat cake and drink beer in a comfortable couch position

Btw: Paypal are tiny penny cunts!! They counted 3,4% + euro 0,35 euro for the transaction

--------------------

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 20, 2011 05:10     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:
Okidokie,

The Villain family transfered their 400 euros for the tickets. Thank you for your purchase!

It's starting to roll. I guess the guy of the ticket shop will go crazy again, only if he sees us..... My girlfriend was thinking about descedule her birthday that Sunday, so I can go with you guys.... I guess I will have a sore back after two days already, Saturday can be shitty already, so Sunday would be a real utopia for me. The Sunday bill is not my favorite after all, so I eat cake and drink beer in a comfortable couch position

Btw: Paypal are tiny penny cunts!! They counted 3,4% + euro 0,35 euro for the transaction

Morning Robert. You should have the money soon. Heard they saw it fly over Denmark heading south..

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted November 20, 2011 05:30     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondel:
Morning Robert. You should have the money soon. Heard they saw it fly over Denmark heading south..

Flight control mentioned an arrival of a shoe box filled with Swedish Krona

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 20, 2011 08:23     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheeky fuckers I didn't realise they charge anything for a transaction! Normally I just use it for ebay.

--------------------

String em up

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 20, 2011 09:13     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:

Flight control mentioned an arrival of a shoe box filled with Swedish Krona

Oh. Four days of course :-)

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

roman1972
VoivodFan
Member # 1187

posted November 20, 2011 21:35     Profile for roman1972   Email roman1972     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...uhm, call me dumb! how do I get/order a ticket? I can only make it to ROADBURN on the 13th, when the mighty VOD are playing! so it would be a 1 day-ticket! can anybody help me with this?
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted November 21, 2011 02:24     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by roman1972:
...uhm, call me dumb! how do I get/order a ticket? I can only make it to ROADBURN on the 13th, when the mighty VOD are playing! so it would be a 1 day-ticket! can anybody help me with this?

There are only 3 and 4 (including Afterburner) Day tickets for Roadburn, and there are 500/pax 1 day tickets for the afterburner on Sunday.
http://www.roadburn.com/roadburn-2012/tickets/

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan