my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Optical Vortex

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Optical Vortex
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 13, 2011 22:02     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check it:

VORTEX

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 13, 2011 22:23     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Watched this tonight from their FaceBook link... very cool. Lots of good info from Away (even gave us freaks here at Voivod Fan I shout out). The future looks bright for Voivod. looking forward to the remasters with the bonus stuff and those early demos on To The Death... and of course the brand spanking new album due next year FUCK YEAH!!!

--------------------

yawn

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 14, 2011 07:38     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Chaosmongers.... can't wait to see that live!
iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted November 14, 2011 11:00     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
... And Macrosolutions... Psychic vacuum .... Technocratic ....

BUT if I'm lucky enough to be there in april when they play COSMIC FUCKIN DRAMA I'm just gonna EXPLODE

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 14, 2011 11:04     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well then, I'll book tix and flights just to see Igor explode.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 14, 2011 11:22     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool vid. I love going out of town and coming home to schtuffs like this.

2012 - The Year of Voivod

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted November 14, 2011 11:39     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There goes the Special Surprise!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 14, 2011 12:44     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 317537:
There goes the Special Surprise!

Les,

is this video the surprise???

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted November 14, 2011 13:23     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:

C'mon Luna, you can do it!

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted November 14, 2011 14:52     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iiigggööörrr:
I'm just gonna EXPLODE

Don't mess the backdrops up Igor, don't mess them up!

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 14, 2011 14:59     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:

Yes, I would love to drink a cuo of tea with you. Or maybe a beer?

--------------------

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted November 14, 2011 15:53     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That rehearsal space is such a mess, tsst, tsst tsst : p

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

B.U.C.O.
VoivodFan
Member # 1299

posted November 15, 2011 06:37     Profile for B.U.C.O.   Email B.U.C.O.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If seen way messier rehersal places, this one reminds me of my own

--------------------

Flicker, flicker, flicker, flap, POW!

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted November 15, 2011 11:33     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
love love LOVE this video. so much great news, and of course excellent to see and hear a little teaser of choasmongers! thank you for the news, away - even if you seem really sleepy.
Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted November 25, 2011 02:50     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome!
Dimension... entirely performed! I hate to envy, but this....
It would be fucking great that they run a complete Hatross tour

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted December 01, 2011 07:42     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iiigggööörrr:
... And Macrosolutions... Psychic vacuum .... Technocratic ....

BUT if I'm lucky enough to be there in april when they play COSMIC FUCKIN DRAMA I'm just gonna EXPLODE

we haven't start jamming that one yet, but please you must be on my side of the stage when that happen...lol , miss you man!

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted December 02, 2011 06:50     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If the quasar and comets don't hit me before, I'll be there for sure

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted December 02, 2011 19:41     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy mother of Korgull! Excellent. I eagerly await the 2012 tour and a show here in Albuquerque!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan