my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » 'Iron Gang' Song From 'To The Death 84' Available For Streaming

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 'Iron Gang' Song From 'To The Death 84' Available For Streaming
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 26, 2011 09:52     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
On Blabbermouth just now:

click

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 26, 2011 13:12     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, that sounds good.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 26, 2011 19:13     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FUCKIN' A!!!!! Can't wait to hear the rest of that on cd.

--------------------

yawn

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted November 24, 2011 01:09     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CD was released yesterday, am I the only one who bought it? I can only hope that everyone bought it and are too busy bangin' their skulls in to type about it...

They did a really fucking excellent job on this.

Didn't notice it until the second play though, but I'm EXTREMELY happy that whoever mastered it did not go to digital black between tracks! So the little "hiss" during tracks is not nearly as noticable during the quiet bits... Any other ham-fisted tech might've gated the shit out of it, giving it a really chunky / choppy presence, losing some of the smaller details rather than letting it ride. This lets it ride. I'm VERY thankful. Well done.

Buy or die.
PAULIE

PS Also released yesterday, "The Old Testament" by Anal Cunt, a 2CD of the earliest stuff. Seth loved Voivod and would have bought To The Death, I thought it was a nice coincidence they were both released Nov 22.

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted November 24, 2011 01:26     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i got mine today CD and vinyl. god does this thing sound killer! who knew you could beef up a boombox recording like that! (haha, ok, maybe they used something a little better)
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 24, 2011 08:43     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Too skint to order mine yet. Will do as soon as the lung fairy comes to visit!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 24, 2011 20:36     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm dying for my copy to arrive. I was totally impressed by the quality I heard just from the online samples, so I'm sure I'll be blown away when the cd gets cranks up in my car.

--------------------

yawn

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted November 26, 2011 00:11     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CD & LP arrived in today's mail. Oh, what a glorious thing. Not as bare-bones of a package as I had feared either.. Sounds awesome! Nicely done!

Hope to see more Iron Gang reissues like this in the future!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 08, 2011 15:15     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
New Away interview about '84 cd

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan