my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Chronopolis

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chronopolis
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted September 22, 2011 17:04     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's a film I discovered some days ago, called Chronopolis:
http://www.viddler.com/explore/ManooN/videos/2/

The reason I'm bringing this up here is that this film (complete with its soundtrack) took me straight to the atmosphere of The Outer Limits and in particular, Jack Luminous.

Then I watched Away le Film and noticed the same vibe in that too even though the two films are technically different. Both require some concentration on the viewer's part too, but there's a reward: transportation to another dimension

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

|  IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 22, 2011 21:28     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Väinämöinen, this is really amazing. Digging in to watch this in full tonight.

Any more info on Away le Film? Sounds interesting as well...?

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted September 23, 2011 17:18     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm glad you're enjoying this too, mr. President Pretty original stuff, huh?

Away put his film on display on his Facebook page recently, that's where I saw it. As far as I know, it's not available anywhere else in the net currently. I asked him about Chronopolis and he said parts of his film were influenced by it...so there was a connection after all! Away le film is also great, it feels like watching a visual prologue to TOL or Phobos, even. Definitely pro stuff, you have to check it out!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan