my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Limited Voivod T shirt from Brian Walsby

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Limited Voivod T shirt from Brian Walsby
cardello
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 1343

posted August 22, 2011 00:11     Profile for cardello   Email cardello     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello There,
Sorry if this seems a bit like an unsolicited bit of info but this seems like a logical place to bring this up. I run a small record label called Bifocal Media. We're been working with artist Brian Walsby over the past 6 months on a series of limited edition band t shirts. Brian has been drawing for bands since the mid 1980s and has developed quite a reputation and fan base. Lots of his "fans" happen to be in amazing bands. For the latest edition, we're working with Voivod. These shirts are limited to 300 with the bands getting 100 to sell while we get rid of the rest on Brian's site www.brianwalsby.net. Needless to say, with only 300 of each shirt being produced, they go rather quickly. We try to let the diehard fans know about the shirts first. We just put this shirt up for grabs on Brian's site and we'll be shipping them out next week. Check it out if this floats your boat. If not, feel free to send virtual abuse in my direction.

Thanks,
Sorry,
Beers!

More info here: www.brianwalsby.net

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 22, 2011 01:32     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi,

I will take one. Do you ship to Holland as well??

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

cardello
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 1343

posted August 22, 2011 07:45     Profile for cardello   Email cardello     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We ship everywhere.
Ron McGregor
VoivodFan
Member # 1080

posted August 22, 2011 09:07     Profile for Ron McGregor   Email Ron McGregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can't use my Paypal account - is there any other way to pay ? Thanks !
cardello
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 1343

posted August 22, 2011 09:51     Profile for cardello   Email cardello     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Email me and we'll work it out.

Charles at bifocalmedia dot com

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 22, 2011 11:46     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Beers!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 22, 2011 14:29     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Beers!

Heej, Luna.
WORD. beers it is. Been to a kermis today ( fuckin monday) I had 20 of them. Not even dark yet...

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 24, 2011 14:16     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
Heej, Luna.
WORD. beers it is. Been to a kermis today ( fuckin monday) I had 20 of them. Not even dark yet...

Wow, you beat me. Drinking with you sounds utterly dangerous and I hope to drink with you some day. Beers!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 24, 2011 14:39     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Wow, you beat me. Drinking with you sounds utterly dangerous and I hope to drink with you some day. Beers!

Haha, we started at 12:00 the sun was shining we felt good. I was wearing my Killing Technology shirt. I had my wife with me, so I couldn't be late...
It is just that we had to take care of our kids in the evening, we decided not to cook and get a chinese doing that for us..

In our neighbourhood a lot of kermisses are on the way. Come over....
What could go wrong??

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 29, 2011 18:04     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
where are the tshirts ????

All my VOivod t-shirts are slowly rotting away because all of the body fluids and washing machines rotations.

I am in need of some new good ones.

Bring them on !!! (please)

--------------------

marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted October 21, 2011 03:26     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi, I ordered a Voivoid shirt from your site and received today the package. The shirt is wrong (I recived a Pet Sounds shirt instead).
marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted November 24, 2011 08:44     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just received the correct shirt. It's amazing!
Thanks a lot Charles!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan