my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Musique Plus Revisited...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Musique Plus Revisited...
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 13, 2011 08:19     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Suprised these ain't on here yet, but in case anyone missed 'em...

Ripping Headaches

Nothingface

|  IP: Logged
SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted August 13, 2011 17:49     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
im there front row! (with the Beherit cap and sleeveless denim vest) it was alot of fun.

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 13, 2011 22:06     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
TOO FUCKIN' COOL!!!!

--------------------

yawn

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted August 14, 2011 02:09     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SpeeDDemoN:
im there front row! (with the Beherit cap and sleeveless denim vest) it was alot of fun.

So it was you looking at the moderator like "hurry up mate and shut the hell up"?

Great vids for sure!

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 14, 2011 04:56     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voivod hasn't sounded this good since the Nothingface tour. Amazing.

Snake's thrashing vox on Ripping Headaches sound like they once did... never thought we would be hearing that kind of delivery again, but I love it!

The wait for the new album will feel like an eternity.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

roman1972
VoivodFan
Member # 1187

posted August 14, 2011 21:23     Profile for roman1972   Email roman1972     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...just awesome!!!!!!!!!
ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted August 15, 2011 00:56     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Both of these were good; however, I'm partial to Voivod's more progressive rock side, so really like "Nothingface".

They all sound great. But for me, the thing that makes Nothingface is the bass. The fucking blower bass. Fuck, I've missed that sound! I too can't wait for the new disc.

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted August 15, 2011 11:32     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Snake sounded a bit out of breath during Ripping Headaches, but who gives a fuck they played fucking RIPPING HEADACHES!!! Of all the songs they could've played on teevee, they chose this one.

Bowing in respect to allmighty VV

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 16, 2011 04:49     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The best band in the world on top form again? The future's so bright, I gotta paint myself white to deflect the blast!
Mezcalla
VoivodFan
Member # 1295

posted August 16, 2011 10:28     Profile for Mezcalla   Email Mezcalla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ynys Trebes:
Snake sounded a bit out of breath during Ripping Headaches, but who gives a fuck they played fucking RIPPING HEADACHES!!! Of all the songs they could've played on teevee, they chose this one.

Bowing in respect to allmighty VV

Yeah, I thought that was an interesting song choice too. I like this 'go for the throat' attitude.

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted August 17, 2011 09:25     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great performance!!!! VOIVOD!!!

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted August 21, 2011 19:24     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was there too.
The performance was spot on.

We had a drink or two for Snake birthday afterward. I'm glad I have reconnected with them.

I'm so looking forward to the next album....

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan