my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Look we did it again.....II

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Look we did it again.....II
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted August 06, 2011 00:40     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Luna and I met Vroom and Meg met six years ago in Seattle, and here we are again in ABQ! Now Consumer is here too! Vroom and Meg are on their way home (safe travels!). We had a grand time visiting, drinking, and avoiding the most pit together!

|  IP: Logged
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted August 06, 2011 03:00     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's great! Looks like you guys had lots of fun.

Voivod does more than just good music

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 06, 2011 08:51     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heej Cool.

I would be delighted to meet you all some time in the future... After reading all this nice comments about the Wacken festival, we MUST gather around one time.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 06, 2011 22:00     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The first 2 photos look like promo shots for a metal band.

The second 2 look like promo shots for how to have a fun time!!!

--------------------

yawn

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted August 07, 2011 11:41     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
The first 2 photos look like promo shots for a metal band.

The second 2 look like promo shots for how to have a fun time!!!

Hey, I thought the same thing about the first picture! Now we just need to come up with a name for this band......

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 08, 2011 10:33     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha.

Good times. Hey vroom and Meg - I went camping over the weekend as a last minute invite for a work related trip and used the cooler, flashlight and almost had to use the tent you left here. They came in handy! What good timing. Hope you made it home safe and sound and aren't struggling to get back to work.

Cheers!

Luna

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted August 08, 2011 15:34     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wish i didn't have to work otherwise i would've been the 5th wheel in this band! it was great meeting the happy voicouple

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted August 09, 2011 12:30     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I stayed at home yesterday. No sleep at all the night before, and now tonight both Meg and me are yawning away like crazy

I need a new job. The nutfarm i'm stuck in turns me into a frustrated voivodfan...

Great meeting the people in Albekkerkkenen (Finnish spelling)

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 09, 2011 15:55     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondel:

Albekkerkkenen (Finnish spelling)

That rules.

Ah yes, the Nutfarms of the World may try and try to break us and will LOSE.

By the way, did you see slug's comment about calling our "band" IKEVA. Haha.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 10, 2011 05:47     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Surely Vroom & Meg have to be the most travelled VVF's! Always good to see proof of another get together.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan