my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Help with Album ArtWork

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help with Album ArtWork
kwolf68
VoivodFan
Member # 1336

posted August 04, 2011 16:49     Profile for kwolf68   Email kwolf68     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Guys-Can anyone explain to me what this picture is? I absolutely love this design and want to know the story behind this piece of art.
http://www.tower.com/phobos-voivod-cd/wapi/106432128

|  IP: Logged
VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted August 05, 2011 03:42     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Order Away's book & go to page 122
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 05, 2011 10:20     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi, I like this very much too. I have this on my upper arm as a tattoo.

Last time Awa saw it he said: cool. This is the Mercury sing...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

B.U.C.O.
VoivodFan
Member # 1299

posted August 05, 2011 10:30     Profile for B.U.C.O.   Email B.U.C.O.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, that's a Mercury symbol, Away's done many variants of it actually.

--------------------

Flicker, flicker, flicker, flap, POW!

kwolf68
VoivodFan
Member # 1336

posted August 05, 2011 11:31     Profile for kwolf68   Email kwolf68     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 317537:
Order Away's book & go to page 122

You got it. I am so pissed at myself for not buying his book and getting his auto when they were in Springfield, Virginia with Kreator last time they were through here.

kwolf68
VoivodFan
Member # 1336

posted August 05, 2011 11:44     Profile for kwolf68   Email kwolf68     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
Hi, I like this very much too. I have this on my upper arm as a tattoo.

Last time Awa saw it he said: cool. This is the Mercury sing...

Looks great and that's a hell of an idea...a tattoo.

I too actually got to meet Away and Blacky at a show in Springfield, Virginia. Really great guys, very humble and appreciative of compliments I had given them. Only bad part is they should have cut a couple bands from the bill and let Voivod play longer.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan