my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod Budapest 11 May 2011 - fantastic photos

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod Budapest 11 May 2011 - fantastic photos
VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted July 28, 2011 03:11     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From Rock STATION képgaléria's photostream:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rsgal/sets/72157626706176720/with/5713529309/

Fantastic!

|  IP: Logged
VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted July 28, 2011 03:20     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh and I have been meaning to share this -- Voivod's 2011 European tour, spirograph-style!

Looking forward to the next one...

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 28, 2011 10:31     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That rules! Thanks for sharing the Syrograph pic.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 30, 2011 12:57     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is truly one of the coolest things I have ever seen on here.....
It gives an idea of the kilometrage the band makes to meet all fans.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted July 31, 2011 05:12     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice! Hmm...the two gigs here in Finland were apparently 'secret' then as they aren't marked on that map

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted August 01, 2011 06:39     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, I didn't include the Finnish summer shows on my "spirograph" because the band flew back home in between. My inner travel planner/map geek feels it is important to make this distinction. Of course you can ignore her & make your own, complete with the Finnish gigs, at travellerspoint.com
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted August 01, 2011 18:26     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yeah, you're right...sorry! I didn't remember that Snake actually said at the Helsinki gig that they paid a little visit to Canada in-between because they "love flying so much", heh heh...

Now I'm thinking we actually got an exclusive micro-tour

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted September 18, 2011 23:29     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pretty fuckin great this map, sorry I'm late finding it out. Thanks!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan