my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Look we did it again...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Look we did it again...
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 03, 2011 16:27     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DBC and I met up at the Forta Rock festival in Nijmegen. It is almost 24 hours ago but I am still recovering... Man i'm getting old...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted July 03, 2011 16:58     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, you're sure about that. Since I'm over 40, I need some extra time to recover.... Great to do "some" beers again Paul!

Triptykon was great for sure yesterday. Even in bright daylight they created some darkness arround them. The sound was good and it was clear they had a good time too. Even I was getting pissed already at the time they played, I can even remember their setlist, what normaly, in sober conditions, very hard is for me...

Paradise Lost wasn't what I hoped for, but Gorija made that up for me. Blasting show that was!

Sacred Reich just was a 100% Dynamo Open Air deja vu for me. I guess I didn't go into a mosh pit for over 20 years, but hey, I had great fun. What a party that was!

Now I'm having a sour neck and look like a map of the sea of hematomas....

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 05, 2011 10:40     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
a map of the sea of hematomas = haha

Damn, that all sounds like fun. All I've been doing is cleaning up my place after my lazy arsed roommate moved out. Eh, it's too damn hot to be outside these days. I need to work on my beer belly!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 05, 2011 21:59     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How did you know it was DBC?!?!?

Awesome cap!!!

--------------------

yawn

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted July 06, 2011 06:16     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:

I thought he recognised me because of my bad alcohol breath...

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 06, 2011 08:06     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:

Awesome cap!!!

In fact I asked him to put one of his arms up during a show. But there where too many in the air. Then he said, "I am the only one with a DBC cap". That I already knew ofcourse.

No, we met at a beer-selling-point. He was ordering 4 beers and so did I

--------------------

Mezcalla
VoivodFan
Member # 1295

posted July 06, 2011 15:15     Profile for Mezcalla   Email Mezcalla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Double fisting yeahhhhh!!! Damn I hadn't done that in a while...
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted July 07, 2011 11:28     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No Dutch Dynamite in those there glasses haha.
Festivals with fellow Vodnuts are so much fun.

We can have a tiny Vodfestival in Albuqueque, Luna. Hypergrrl, Meg and me + a casette deck.
Add Consumer to that list

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 07, 2011 11:48     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondel:
We can have a tiny Vodfestival in Albuqueque, Luna. Hypergrrl, Meg and me + a casette deck.

Make that an 8-track player and add consumer to our mini-Vodfestival which will absolutely take place indoors where we can enjoy cold brews and air conditioning. Woo! See you soon.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 07, 2011 12:42     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kool......

photographs must be taken !!!

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted July 08, 2011 03:26     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
No Dutch Dynamite in those there glasses haha.

Nah, in that case we wouldn't made it till the end of the day...

Have fun guys!

--------------------

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted July 11, 2011 16:02     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:
Nah, in that case we wouldn't made it till the end of the day...

Have fun guys!

I demand evidence of Dutch people actually drinking Dutch Dynamite!!!! ... I'm starting to believe it was all a trap set for us naive outsiders to drink that infamous and evil beverage.

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted July 13, 2011 01:58     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iiigggööörrr:
I'm starting to believe it was all a trap set for us naive outsiders to drink that infamous and evil beverage.

Damn...., the Unknown knows it now...

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted July 29, 2011 23:00     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Add Consumer to that list

YES!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan