my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Hey Igor

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey Igor
Mezcalla
VoivodFan
Member # 1295

posted June 17, 2011 18:03     Profile for Mezcalla   Email Mezcalla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A question for you:

SIXWEAPONS!!!

This band is dope right??? Brazil has Sepultura...Chile has 6 Weapons!!! Yeah!!!

|  IP: Logged
iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted June 18, 2011 22:58     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WTF .... seriously, WTF. Bunch of assholes trying to look dangerous and failing miserably.

I've never heard of this pile of shit before and I hope never to hear of them again.

Did I mention I didn't like them?

How about some decent Chilean metal for a change?

Mar de Grises

Nuclear

Poema Arcanvs (warning, this is my band, so it can still be crap)

Procession

Pentagram (circa 1987)

Argghh man, I need to wash my eyes/ears with some decent music after that aberration. By the way, Tom Araya is Chilean, for fuck's sake .... I can't believe this poor little country got on the map because of shitweapons

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted June 20, 2011 09:19     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
“a few taxi drivers engage in currency switching and overcharge with altered taxi meters.” hahahaaaaa!!! Hilarious, but true
And WTF is that shit 6 weapons!!! AAARRRGGGGHHHH KILL THEM!!!!
Go listen the bands that Igor is recommending!

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 20, 2011 09:55     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I feel somewhat responsible sir cause they
picked up most of their schtick from the USA....

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted June 20, 2011 12:31     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
I feel somewhat responsible sir cause they
picked up most of their schtick from the USA....

Don't feel bad Mez, stupidity is universal (however it seems like shitweapons is seriously going for the world championship)

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan