my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod - Warsaw Poland Concert DL

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod - Warsaw Poland Concert DL
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 16, 2011 11:32     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have downloaded the Concert that was shown on JustinTV last night at Club Progresija.

It does have it's streaming bandwidth problems, but the sound is pretty good. I uploaded it to share with you VVF hoodlums if you are interested in having your own copy.

Download it here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/u3yt71
264MB .FLV file

Someone let me know if the link doesn't work, as i have not tested it.

ALSO...If anyone (like the Band) wants me to remove the download link...just let me know.
Not sure if doing this will be an issue or not.

They are still showing the whole concert on JustinTV if you are not interested in downloading this:
http://www.justin.tv/fromstage/b/286009031?

Cheers and enjoy!

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 16, 2011 16:20     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mmm too bad, the download stopped with only 3:49 to go....

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 16, 2011 17:33     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I haven't tried to dl it myself. Not sure why that would happen other than maybe a connect problem on your end maybe. If anyone else tries, let me know if there is a problem. Otherwise, there is the free rebroadcast stream thing on JustinTV.
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted May 17, 2011 03:01     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hello there,
thanks very much for posting this!
the link worked and I could grab the whole file but when playing with this "FLV player" it would stop at 1:24:46... in the middle of Kaleidos... at nearly 60 mins in the set...

but... WOW, they played Experiment!!!

you see, I remember a bought my Dimension Hatröss LP on 16 May 1988, which appear to have been a Monday...
forward to Monday 16 May 2011 first thing I download with my new and so long awaited high rate connection is this show where they play so many good ol'songs...
I don't believe in coincidences, this just had to happen! again, thank you very much!

and imho Kaleidos is a great fucking song btw!

gonna crank up DH in the car today...
it hasnt lost a mere fucking ounce of its brilliance and is still unparalleled after 23 years...

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 17, 2011 03:45     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's an interesting story, Neverman. It's like it was meant to happen? Concerning your FLV Player stopping at that point, i have just tested the whole thing and it plays all the way through using MediaPlayer Classic. This Player, while not pretty to look at, has never failed me. http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/

Also it's good to know the Download Link works fine for now. I used the Download Helper Plugin for Firefox 4 to get it from the JustinTV site. http://www.downloadhelper.net/

Cheers!

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted May 20, 2011 01:56     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well...

I grabbed the file again using the download helper, wish Id dunnit earlier because it took like 5 mins instead of 45 the first time!

I also tried a couple more flv readers but the result is always the same : fils stops at 1:24:46!

I even converted it to avi and it seemed to work fine except that the output file was only 1:24:46 long!!!

any expert in kabbalah or number magics here who could help and explain what the hell happens?

you gotta tell me why
could you tell me why
don't you want to tell me why???

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan