my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Waters, Gilmour, Mason....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Waters, Gilmour, Mason....
Max1334
VoivodFan
Member # 202

posted May 13, 2011 19:41     Profile for Max1334   Email Max1334     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Reunite in London at a Roger Waters show! I've see a couple of dates of this amazing version of The Wall tour, unfortunally I have missed the other 2 onstage Lucky you for those who were there
 |  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 14, 2011 18:45     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just watched the video they posted on Facebook... AMAZING. Nice to see Dave & Reg put their differences aside and just play the music. I would love to see a new project with them emerge from all of this. It would be stupid not to create something new, before it's too late.

--------------------

yawn

Max1334
VoivodFan
Member # 202

posted May 14, 2011 21:51     Profile for Max1334   Email Max1334     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
unfortunally, I think it's too late for a new collaboration...let's hope and dream that they will join onstage again for a few times, Anyway, this wall tour is the first and only that I recommend EVEN if you don't have the ticket and you have to pay il double or more. Simply AMAZING.
And about Voivod, I have always wonder.... how much great it will be if they have make a tour on the great Dimension Hatross? a la The wall i mean. first a record, then a tour, then a movie... let me dream
go back to Floyd, it seems that almost every album will recieve the same treatment. I'm so curious to see and hear the extras that I don't have. And finally see the live videos of the '70 in high quality. I hope.....

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan