my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VOIVOD AT ROADBURN: IMPRESSION (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: VOIVOD AT ROADBURN: IMPRESSION
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted April 21, 2011 17:23     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All this brings me back to a time where I had a Voivod song in my head every single day. This is a bit surreal.
 |  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 22, 2011 08:36     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice pics, you lucky bastards!!!
Alas these days I tend to have Kunt and the Gang songs stuck in my head on a daily basis, haha.

--------------------

String em up

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted April 26, 2011 09:30     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just got home from my Voivod inspired European trip. Fucking awesome. Sorry - but I didn't take a single photograph. Just wanted to recall it the old fashioned way! Was great to catch up with everyone at Roadburn. Rumour is they'll be there again next year! Let's get more of us over if it happens!!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 26, 2011 11:00     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
H still has a beer buzz from Roadburn. lol!

E-Force are coming to Croatia soon too, but it's way over in Osijek and i may not make it.
Friend of mine is one of the promoters.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted April 26, 2011 13:02     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nothingface:
All this brings me back to a time where I had a Voivod song in my head every single day. This is a bit surreal.

Same here...and after last Friday's gig I actually have been singing along with the band inside my head pretty much nonstop. Prow, Experiment, Tribal Convictions...Then again, just after the gig I had "I walk the line" looping endlessly between my ears

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted April 26, 2011 19:54     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You guys need to see this band called Voivod.
I now suffer from whiplash, and tinnitus.
Friggin' revelation.

--------------------

What the...?

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted May 03, 2011 04:54     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Danorama!
http://s954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/maggieharte/Voivod%20Roadburn%202011%20Midi%20Theatre/?albumview=slideshow

maggie harte's brilliant series from Voivod's first show at Roadburn in the Midi, as shared by her other half on the official Roadburn forum on the Doom Forever, Forever Doomed site.

This was the night of the 'Kaleidos' debut and as you can see, Dan owns the stage. It's clear that he's not some hired guitar guy, he's absolutely part of the band. Really cool to see the vibe captured on film.

(not that there were any skeptics or naysayers here of course!)

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 03, 2011 05:22     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOW nice pictures. thanks...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan