my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » EBay - TOL, AR and Katorz on vinyl!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EBay - TOL, AR and Katorz on vinyl!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 24, 2011 11:02     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Was checking out Voivod stuff on E-Bay and saw something that, I suppose, vould be of interest for some of the US residents here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/VOIVOD-WATCHTOWER-TOOL-MESHUGGAH- DREAM-THEATRE-LP-/250793307406?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3a64722d0e

TOL on vinyl is not something that shows up everyday!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 25, 2011 14:34     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love VV as much as the next guy but isn't that kind of pricey for those three albums. I'd give $50 or more for that TOL though.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 25, 2011 15:04     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
TOL is the only vinyl I don't have. I also don't have that kinda bucks lying around!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan