my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VENOM

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VENOM
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 20, 2011 14:48     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yesterday I downloaded 3 concerts of Venom
First 2 were at the famous Hammersmith Odeon.
I hadn't seen these concerts in many years
but fuck do I love those pictures!!!

Cronos imo is (was) an outstanding frotman! The evil grin on his face.

Especially countess Bathory where Cronos tears his guitar to pieces is great.

I have seen them once on the "Possessed" tour in Paradiso Amsterdam. The music was so loud I couldn't make out what song Venom was playing. My ears are still ringing
Any more fans?

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted February 21, 2011 07:12     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HERE!!! Check some videos I took when they played here in Chile in 2009! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noMsnvS2XJg
I've praised them since I was a kid, I'm now even listening to that crap "Calm Before the Storm"
My favorite albums are the first four records, plus "Resurrection" & "Cast in Stone", I never liked the ones without Cronos!

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted February 23, 2011 00:33     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually, Venom has been the last concert I've attended over more than a year ago....
But it was so awesome! it was their first time here in México, they played all the great ones, the moshpit was insane and there were like three generations reunited, old people, middle aged people, kids... all real metalheads!
Cheers for Venom!

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan