my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VOIVOD: New Rehearsal, Interview Footage Available

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VOIVOD: New Rehearsal, Interview Footage Available
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 22, 2011 15:03     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, its gonna happen..

Voivod rehearsal

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted January 22, 2011 17:00     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I only wish I knew french dammit!

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 22, 2011 17:39     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Seconded, although we still watched the entire interview anyway. My 3 month old really enjoyed it. Her french must be better than mine. Did that girl say 'warriors of lice' at the end??????
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted January 23, 2011 02:30     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice Interview, for what I understood. My French is rusty too, but the Quebecian French is better understandable than the French French

I'm very exited about the new album, more after this interview. Bring it on guys!

Ps: I thought she said Warriors of lace....

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted January 23, 2011 11:12     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:
but the Quebecian French is better understandable than the French French

LOL, thx dude. We dont hear that very often hehe. Cant wait to hear the new live album, I was at that show and it was amazing !

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted January 23, 2011 19:43     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i also watched it all the way through although i dont understand french. its great to see the guys though and im really excited about all the great things they have in store for us this year!
RIFLEFIST
VoivodFan
Member # 180

posted January 24, 2011 19:18     Profile for RIFLEFIST   Email RIFLEFIST     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That was a damn good down home interview.Good things to come.Or should I say, good tings to come.
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted January 27, 2011 21:52     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Goes without saying, but I am really excited about the events occuring on Planet Morgoth!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted January 27, 2011 23:30     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RIFLEFIST:
Or should I say, good tings to come.

haha, they're all so giggly in this vid...smokin' good stuff boys?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan