my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » new VOIVOD studio and live album in 2011!!! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: new VOIVOD studio and live album in 2011!!!
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 15, 2011 12:50     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I doubt it will be, I have high hopes for this one!!!!!

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted January 15, 2011 18:37     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nothingface:
The thought of new Voivod songs featuring the Blower Bass makes me very excited!

This.

All the best,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted January 17, 2011 01:46     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"like"

all eyes on Dan !!!

hell fucking yes \m/

bring it on...

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 18, 2011 13:37     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy crap! This thread rules.

Voivod and Poop.
Coffee vs. Tea...I LOVE both and drink both every day. No snus for me though...sounds like it'll make me poop out my mouth.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted January 19, 2011 07:26     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great Newz!!! VOIVOD FOREVER!

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

code
VoivodFan
Member # 192

posted January 20, 2011 06:18     Profile for code   Email code     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

--------------------

Tonight we celebrate!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 20, 2011 07:22     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wonder what are chances are of hearing a new song debuted at MDF?
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 20, 2011 13:27     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ooooooh that'd be nice

--------------------

String em up

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted January 20, 2011 15:25     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn it, I'd be seriously considering to attend MDF ... that bill is unbeatable ... however being a southamerican I guess that, in order to get the fuckin visa, I'd have to convince the US embassy people about me being a filthy rich business man who doesn't want to 1.- stay working illegally in the USA and 2.- destroy the whole USA in the name of allah. Cavity searches and all

So... I DEMAND thorough reports from the Morgoth ambassadors in Maryland

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 20, 2011 23:12     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha...yeah, you do look suspicious. I have some friends from Brazil trying to do the same thing now and having quite an awful time. Pretty stupid, I don't understand it. Reminds me of that scene from the movie Airplane.
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted January 21, 2011 03:15     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Cavity search huh huh huh huh huh" Remembers me from the Beavis & Butthead movie

Stop overs in the US is something I allways try to avoid during traveling. Those custom officers are allways so nice.....

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 21, 2011 13:42     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah I expected one, they were surprisingly ok towards me.

--------------------

String em up

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted January 21, 2011 14:43     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iiigggööörrr:
however being a southamerican I guess that, in order to get the fuckin visa, I'd have to convince the US embassy people about me being a filthy rich business man

all you need is a sponsor who owns a business...

that is of course unless you do like that china man and wear a mask looking like an 80+ year old dude or something to that effect. Asian Refugee

you could always buy a life-like Jesus mask to plan your escape...

imo there is no need for a southern wall, they're all Catholics down there that need to be reformed to Protestantism anyway.

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 21, 2011 15:00     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell-O

I'm NEW here and i love Voivod.
I'm 38 years old and i'm from Germoney.My first Concert was at age 14 or 15 it was the Killing Technology Tour ,Kreator was opener,and Voivod played at this time for the very first time Tribal Convictions,before releasing the album.

-First i have to say that i read about that Voivod will release a new and a live Album and i'm very happy about it.Since the early 80's i'm listening to Voivod.Since more then 25 years i collect Voivod.

Hope they will play 25 years more (minimum)

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 21, 2011 16:13     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A question springs to mind... if there's gonna be a live album this year, that suggests they've already recorded it. Any guesses as to where? Although a lot of bands released "Live at Roadburn" records last year...
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted January 22, 2011 06:21     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
A question springs to mind... if there's gonna be a live album this year, that suggests they've already recorded it. Any guesses as to where? Although a lot of bands released "Live at Roadburn" records last year...

That would be cool to witness, but the over enthausiast thing at Wacken would be nice too

Are you heading for Roadburn H? We could do some beers there...

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted January 22, 2011 09:20     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's a gig they played last year around chrstmas in montreal' Club Soda, (best x-mas gift ever), i'm really happy it 's made into a live album as it was the first time I saw the band with Blacky in it since 1991 (the backstreet show).

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 22, 2011 10:09     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Warriors of Ice" (the live album, taped at Club Soda, Montreal - december 12th 2009) will be released in April, apparently. Here's a draft of the projected artwork:

As far as the new material goes, i'm not worried in the least.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 22, 2011 11:34     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's cleared that up then!

Planning to make it to Roadburn - don't have a ticket, but hoping I can call in some favours. I will find a way! Beers will be had.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 22, 2011 14:00     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is good news. Look at the cymbals.. made from flying cigars..

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 22, 2011 18:12     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome to the coolest damn Voivod site in the multiverse, phobos777.
It's always good to get new people here.

Lots a great new about upcoming releases for 2011.

--------------------

yawn

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted January 29, 2011 11:34     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Best news of this year.
Really what more could you ask! yesss
Can anyone confirm this below please?
If true(i still think is some kind of allucination) im getting the tickets tomorrow, last year they had Celtic F-cof cof Triptykon

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted January 30, 2011 09:22     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skul:
"Warriors of Ice" (the live album, taped at Club Soda, Montreal - december 12th 2009) will be released in April, apparently. Here's a draft of the projected artwork:

As far as the new material goes, i'm not worried in the least.

I was at the show, it was insane! And they played Ripping Headaches, what else do you need really?

Oh skul, you're such a mystery man you tease

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 30, 2011 15:31     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did I read "Today is the Day there??? "

great band. Cool songwriting...

--------------------

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted January 31, 2011 22:24     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, we will be playing new songs on the tour, just don't know how many yet, but we are writing a bunch at the moment, it's going to be a pretty cool year for us.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan