my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » new VOIVOD studio and live album in 2011!!! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: new VOIVOD studio and live album in 2011!!!
roman1972
VoivodFan
Member # 1187

posted January 11, 2011 19:22     Profile for roman1972   Email roman1972     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss
2011 starts off just awesome!!!! http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=152180

|  IP: Logged
Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted January 11, 2011 21:42     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hell yeah! this made my day!
Snake posted on his fb wall, that he's drinking loads of coffee (and maybe some ritalin :P) and writing the new songs

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 12, 2011 14:17     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahaaaaa!!! Yes please!!!!!
Excellent news.
About the coffee I mean. Much better than drinking tea.

--------------------

String em up

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 12, 2011 15:39     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 12, 2011 15:57     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can't beat a good cup of empire juice.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 12, 2011 16:40     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My parents used to say: tea is for woman and men who are ill.

I happen to like tea also....

And so it happens that on an item about new Voivod albums in the year 2011 everybody start about drinking tea...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted January 13, 2011 03:04     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
And so it happens that on an item about new Voivod albums in the year 2011 everybody start about drinking tea...

Not me, because every time I drink tea during halftime of a football match I have to do the poop thing. It works like a Laxative for me......

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 13, 2011 06:29     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And now we're talking about poop! POOP TRUCK!

As it happens, I've got high hopes for this new record. Piggy is irreplaceable, but there are some pretty handy ideas on those Martyr records. Could be one hell of a collaboration.

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted January 13, 2011 17:07     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
excellent news !!

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 13, 2011 17:59     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What h said. Martyr is most awesome. \m/ \m/

--------------------

String em up

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted January 13, 2011 18:03     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
maybe coffee is better 'cause it set us in the mood of creating something new... Snake as a good example.

I'm having a good coffee and listening to the 'vod at this cold cold afternoon to get me in good vibes for an awfull exam that's going to be in a few hours

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 13, 2011 18:47     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
New VOIVOD is always cause for celebration.
I'm dying to hear what new ideas this configuration of the band comes up with.
I'M TOTALLY ECSTATIC

--------------------

yawn

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted January 13, 2011 22:32     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I too believe that the sound will be different without Piggy, but the other half of the "Voivod sound" is back on wax for the first time in 20 years!

The thought of new Voivod songs featuring the Blower Bass makes me very excited!

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted January 14, 2011 02:04     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hope they return to the early sound combined with some of the new

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted January 14, 2011 03:17     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, blower bass and Martyr style in a Voivod mix sounds good to me.

--------------------

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted January 14, 2011 07:58     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, people, BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE!!!

I find Coffee much more of a turd enhancer... so I'll take tea instead of it every time there's not a proper throne around.

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted January 14, 2011 11:10     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We have this thing called snus here in ol' Sweden. it's tobacco that you put under your upper lip.
That AND a nice black cup of coffee will almost make you crap your pants every time.

Harry and Emlyn knows about snus too i believe

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted January 14, 2011 13:22     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondel:
That AND a nice black cup of coffee will almost make you crap your pants every time.

Just add David Vincent on the stereo hitting the brown note at the end of "God of Emptiness", and the "almost" is gone

aaahhh...nothing like some healthy poop talk for a Friday afternoon.

BTW, I second what DBC said... I'm eagerly awaiting for this album!!!

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted January 14, 2011 13:53     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Poop talk is what boyzz do...

I hope the coming album will be that heavy an filled with brown notes we all crap our pants

--------------------

Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted January 14, 2011 15:08     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hmmm this beer started to taste much better....
Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted January 14, 2011 15:36     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I sure KNOW the new album will makes us crap at any state of mind

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

roman1972
VoivodFan
Member # 1187

posted January 14, 2011 17:07     Profile for roman1972   Email roman1972     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
VOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 14, 2011 17:09     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hope the new album won't be associated with crap in any way.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted January 14, 2011 22:23     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great news !
I can't wait to hear it !

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 15, 2011 10:53     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
I hope the new album won't be associated with crap in any way.

Seconded.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan