my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Happy New Ears

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy New Ears
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 30, 2010 19:17     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy New Ears everyone, hope 2011 doesn't suck.

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted December 30, 2010 23:30     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy New Ear!
Wish you hardcore joy of living and music.
S.

--------------------

What the...?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 31, 2010 11:41     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah...

approx. 6h 21minutes to go and we'll be drunk throwing firecrackers and all....

Have a good one everybody. To the unlucky ones who had a bad 2010, change is coming!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 31, 2010 12:41     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
Yeah...

approx. 6h 21minutes to go and we'll be drunk throwing firecrackers and all....

Nice! Post some pics Paul...Happy New BEERS!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 31, 2010 12:43     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Best Metal Writings of 2010

Okay, so I haven't had the time to read any of these best of metal writings, but hey, it sounded interesting.

--------------------

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted December 31, 2010 12:55     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wish everyone a happy new year and some new Voivod material
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 31, 2010 14:07     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ynys Trebes:
I wish everyone a happy new year and some new Voivod material

Hey, this is a new years eve related subject. Why do people have to bring this band up everytime!!!

Jus kiddin' 4 hours to go....

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 31, 2010 17:10     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
51 MINUTES TO GO....

--------------------

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted January 01, 2011 00:33     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
say "no" to drugs and alcohol kids !
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 01, 2011 15:10     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy new beer Voivoidians everywhere. Wishing you all a vastly improved 12 months ahead! Fingers x-ed we'll have another awesome meet up this year. Wacken was by far the highlight of 2010. Cheers to all.
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted January 02, 2011 03:44     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Happy new beer Voivoidians everywhere. Wishing you all a vastly improved 12 months ahead! Fingers x-ed we'll have another awesome meet up this year. Wacken was by far the highlight of 2010. Cheers to all.

You can come over for a very postponed thanksgiving dinner.
I'll pick you up at the airport. In the next month or so

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 02, 2011 09:43     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah hopefully MDF will be a nice one this year!

--------------------

String em up

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted January 02, 2011 11:50     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy New Year Everyone!
I totally second what H says: Also crossing my fingers to see you guys again in 2011.
Cheers!

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 02, 2011 18:11     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Those hangovers get worse every year. Best wishes to all of ya!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 02, 2011 22:52     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wishing everyone the best for 2011, may there be many pleasant surprises along the way.

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted January 03, 2011 02:14     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy New Year to all of you. 2010 was great for sure, so let 2011 at least be as good

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 03, 2011 07:00     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
Those hangovers get worse every year. Best wishes to all of ya!

Yeah.... Got up at 14:35 after a wakeup call from my oldest son. Then after a fast run to the toilet I began to eat and drink about 18:30 h... Half an hour later i went to bed.....

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 03, 2011 11:38     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here I am, January 3, 2011. Back in the basement office, hot cuppa tea readily available, desk is clean, Dead Can Dance is playing, boss hasn't called yet...I sure hope this bodes well for the other 362 days.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

--------------------

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted January 03, 2011 16:22     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy new year everyone.... a bit late but it's been only 3 days so far :P
Hope this year bring a lot of metal, beer and loads of fun for all of you

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 07, 2011 15:23     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, here are some pictures of New years eve....

Me with the wife and the kids...

My best friends Werner, Gerard and Jurgen and me(No rockers btw)

Firing crackers and drinking 10 years old champagne
Me and MILLE and GIYAN

My friend Irene

some drinks too many...

The cat was having a blast.....

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 07, 2011 16:55     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's ours -

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 07, 2011 17:03     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sick! And with that...I already know 2011 will kick arse...Cheers and thank you so very much for lighting up my afternoon.

That cat pic is hilarious.

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 07, 2011 17:06     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Sick! And with that...I already know 2011 will kick arse...Cheers and thank you so very much for lighting up my afternoon.

That cat pic is hilarious.

haha i have some more cat piccies.....

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan