my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Classic Sabbath Video

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Classic Sabbath Video
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 20, 2010 19:07     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is outstanding stuff...from the always excellent Invisible Oranges blog:

http://www.invisibleoranges.com/2010/12/black-sabbath-live-in-paris-1970-dvd/

|  IP: Logged
Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted December 20, 2010 20:50     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The best part is when they begin driving the nails into the floor to keep the stands and bass drum from sliding. Classic!

--------------------

"If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum."

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 20, 2010 23:32     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had this on vhs and dubbed it to dvd a few years ago, but I know it doesn't look this good.

--------------------

yawn

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted December 21, 2010 04:48     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is great stuff indeed and surprisingly good quality.

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 22, 2010 01:00     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahh to be young and biting broom bristles!!

--------------------

L'Heavy
VoivodFan
Member # 655

posted December 23, 2010 23:42     Profile for L'Heavy   Email L'Heavy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Greg Gloomp:
The best part is when they begin driving the nails into the floor to keep the stands and bass drum from sliding. Classic!

I'm so agree. I was going to write the same thing before seeing that you had already written.Just to see the face of ozzy when he passes the broom make me laugh.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted December 24, 2010 08:04     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent! I've seen this stuff on dvd before but here it's better quality. I prefer these versions over the studio recordings actually.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 24, 2010 09:15     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But wait there's more:

http://www.invisibleoranges.com/2010/12/black-sabbath-live-at-the-beat-club/

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan