my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » EOLB on Blabbermouth

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EOLB on Blabbermouth
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted October 27, 2010 14:45     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know about this already because I stalk Harry on facebook, but look:

Here!

There will always be a place in my heart for the 'Mark 1' lineup, but the new EOLB drummer makes them a different beast entirely. So I'm looking forward to hearing what he brings to the new material.

Having said that - Harry if you want to borrow my synthesizers to 'modernise' your sound a bit I'll throw in a copy of Autotune as well. Works wonders on Cheryl 'cunt' Cole.

May the Gods of heavy metal smile on your mixing desk!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

|  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 27, 2010 15:57     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool!

'Anguish rock'? Is that a misprint of 'English rock' or did they really mean that?

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 27, 2010 17:49     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
New drummer and bass player?? Wow!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 27, 2010 20:06     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I received an email yesterday about the band going back into the studio... GREAT NEWS. I was listening to Prologue today... it still kicks ass and blows my mind. Looking forward to hearing what gets created this time.

Still now tour of the states

Mez says he'd finance it... OK, he didn't really... but he'd also go if you dragged the band over this side of the pond, as I'm sure many many others would.

--------------------

yawn

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted October 28, 2010 02:58     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its not the airfair thats stopping them touring the states. Its the staggering cost of importing enough beer-that-doesnt-taste-of-piss to last them three weeks.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 28, 2010 22:52     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Its not the airfair thats stopping them touring the states. Its the staggering cost of importing enough beer-that-doesnt-taste-of-piss to last them three weeks.

LMAO!!!! Now I understand. Thanks for clearing that up Em. It all makes sense now.

--------------------

yawn

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 29, 2010 14:28     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Only fucking anguish going on is when the pub closes before we've been chucked out. Fuck knows what else it could be referring to!

Can't wait for you lot to hear this one. It's a different animal. I'll keep you informed.

Mike - cheers for the keyboard offer, but I've got enough problems trying to keep Rolands ever growing collection of effects pedals at bay!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 31, 2010 09:21     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
h wrote: "Can't wait for you lot to hear this one. It's a different animal. I'll keep you informed."

You tease!!!
I've gotta wait till next year to get my mind blown apart by another EOLB creation!!!! CAN'T WAIT... but I'm sure it'll be worth it.

--------------------

yawn

Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted November 01, 2010 09:11     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
EOLB gets the Halloween squeeze this year. This was taken Sat night.

--------------------

"If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum."

tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted November 01, 2010 15:25     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wow thats a nice rack!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 02, 2010 12:43     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, you're kinda hot...Okay, I'll crawl back into my cave now.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted December 17, 2010 11:32     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's impossible not to look hot in an EOLB shirt!

The record is done... mastering will be done early Jan. Then I may just share it with you lunatics.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 17, 2010 12:48     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
It's impossible not to look hot in an EOLB shirt!

The record is done... mastering will be done early Jan. Then I may just share it with you lunatics.

Haha! I love wearing my EOLB t-shirt. and this LUNAtic cannot wait to hear the new round of violent, haha! Or something.

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 18, 2010 18:07     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"The record is done... mastering will be done early Jan. Then I may just share it with you lunatics."

That's be a good start to a new year. I was just spinning the other EOLB albums at work this week, and even the 3 songs you did with Rise To Addiction (i dig those... great groove.

My ears await the new tunes.

--------------------

yawn

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 07, 2011 05:41     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There's a new track on the EOLB facebook page. I'll share more soon.

Mouth Of Hats

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 07, 2011 18:36     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Diggin' it. Thanks for the fix, H.

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 07, 2011 20:52     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow. Best thing you've done yet. Big time progression from the past works. This album is gonna rule.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 11, 2011 14:13     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey h, while you're out sharing EOLB, can you lend a thirsty desert dwelling lady a Belgian beer?

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 12, 2011 05:33     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Listening to Mouth of hats right now. Cool song. Do I hear Tool influences in there?

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted February 12, 2011 07:25     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like the subtile rawness of the song very much.

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan