my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Triptykon 'Shatter'

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Triptykon 'Shatter'
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 19, 2010 11:26     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very cool:
http://www.invisibleoranges.com/2010/10/triptykon-shatter-video/

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 19, 2010 11:59     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Agreed, but this is even better: http://www.cmdistro.de/index.php?page=product&info=3986720

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted October 19, 2010 13:21     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
im super excited to get that boxset!

i saw triptykon a couple nights ago and it was amazing. the setlist was about half and half as far as CF songs go. definately one of the better shows i've been to in a while!

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted October 19, 2010 22:34     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
TRIPTYKON FUCKING RULES. Long time since I wasn't blown up in such form by an album.. just great.
dotrot_thrash, that pic is killer¡

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted October 19, 2010 23:27     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Two more days until they hit Seattle...

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted October 20, 2010 10:27     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The video is simply awesome!!!!

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 20, 2010 15:05     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just wanna know who's dressing up as Tom G. Warrior for Helloweenie?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted October 20, 2010 20:54     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
fuck! that was pretty awesome, we'll send Father Karras right over.
dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted October 20, 2010 21:58     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
can anyone on the westcoast who may be going to this show do me a HUGE favor?

at the gig i went to they were selling a limited print poster (i got the design from montreal which is red with thorns going down the whole poster) and i would really like to have the one thats supposed to be at the san francisco show (and presumably after). tom posted a photo of it on his blog and it looks like this:

if anyone can pick this up for me i would be ever so gracious and of course send the money via paypal immediately! i would love to have this!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted October 21, 2010 15:59     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Best video I've seen in a LONG time!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted October 22, 2010 01:07     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy sh.........t!!!!!
This has been an encounter with my destiny!
thank you so much for posting it!
but damn!!! I just can't get neither the album or the EP yet!yaarghh!
Hey Dot, don't think that I didn't consider your offer, it's just that I can't save any money

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 22, 2010 03:56     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's a damn cool video. Reminds me of seeing them play at Roadburn this year. The stage was behind a massive curtain. When it opened the whole band were just standing motionless (including the drummer behind his kit) staring out into the audience. It had an awesome effect.
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 22, 2010 15:15     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They were just conserving their energy.

--------------------

String em up

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted October 22, 2010 15:19     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's great how they can take loudness into a louder, darker and heavier lever

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 24, 2010 15:25     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
one word: Wow
Great Marvelous.

Any one speak english good enough to tell me what this song is about?

thanks

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan