my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Donate to keep VoivodFan alive! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Donate to keep VoivodFan alive!
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted September 28, 2010 07:51     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Time to rise the freakin' flag again, need some donation to pay for the server. This is not the last stand. Also new things are coming up for 2011, I mean in Voivod' world.

Thank you everyone that donate for 2009-2010 campaign:
David Schroeder
Andrew Seniuk
Mat Blackshaw
Kenneth Kitchen
RWM Schoolmeesters
Harry Armstrong
warcorpse
Eric Ferland
hexonut
John McReynold

|  IP: Logged
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted September 28, 2010 12:24     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A little is sent from me and Meg

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted September 28, 2010 18:19     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cool, i'll definately chip in this weekend once i get paid
iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted September 28, 2010 20:01     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Done!

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted September 29, 2010 09:15     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Donated!!!

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted September 29, 2010 10:51     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Done!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 30, 2010 17:48     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well thank fuck tomorrow is pay day since I'm in the negative as I type this. Ahhhh, I love traveling and dishing out $$$ like I have enough in the bank account.

Thanks for the reminder blacky.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted October 01, 2010 12:52     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you guys, you are amazing! like I said there is some new things in the work for Voivod, yeap we're writing music again, it has been a while, specially for me. Also we are taking about re-starting the Irongang, making it very special for you our loyal fans.

to the death!!!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 01, 2010 13:43     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah!! \m/ \m/

--------------------

String em up

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted October 01, 2010 14:00     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great news, VOIVOD LIVES ON!!! I bought some cool shit from the Iron Gang in the past, it would be great to see it back!!! I only hope I can catch you guys in concert before I dieeeeeeeee, hahahaha!!!

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 01, 2010 20:00     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
Thank you guys, you are amazing! like I said there is some new things in the work for Voivod, yeap we're writing music again, it has been a while, specially for me. Also we are taking about re-starting the Irongang, making it very special for you our loyal fans.

to the death!!!

Next to my wife giving birth in a couple of days this is the most exciting news I've heard in a while.

Donation coming your way soon Sir.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted October 01, 2010 21:51     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, absolutely great news Blacky!

And Lee, that is amazing news man! Mucho, mucho congradulations to you and your lady on your impending parenthood. You are about to enter the most difficult, yet rewarding years of your life.

VVF donation made.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted October 02, 2010 03:45     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

to the death!!!

Wow, that made my day!! Can't wait what the future will bring

Btw: congrats to you and your misses Mezz!
When it's a boy, it sure will be named Korgull, yup?

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 02, 2010 05:32     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats Mez!!! Hope to see piccies very soon!

--------------------

String em up

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 03, 2010 21:25     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
@VVF#26:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

X-D said it, lots of rewarding trouble coming your way

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 04, 2010 18:12     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mezzie, Mezzie, Mez, Mez...baby yet? Oh, I cannot wait to see the wee widdle Mez.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 05, 2010 14:11     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice work Mez! Good luck with being the f'kin daddy!
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted October 05, 2010 14:33     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mezcalcred to Mezcalhead for his deeds in Mezcalbed. Name your son MezcalFred!

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 06, 2010 09:04     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha...yeah, I learned there are consequences for those activities.
dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted October 06, 2010 09:08     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
there we go - donated!

and mez, congrats man!

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted October 06, 2010 11:41     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondel:
Mezcalcred to Mezcalhead for his deeds in Mezcalbed. Name your son MezcalFred!

Hey Vroom, you could easily start a career on hip-hop ... yo dawg! yo have da skills!

Congrats to Mez!

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted October 10, 2010 15:19     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I will definitely donate on payday! Gotta keep this motherfucker aliiiiiiivvvveeee!!
Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted October 10, 2010 23:25     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Managed to throw a couple beans in the pot. Had a plumbing emergency this weekend, hadn't been expecting to throw $549 at some kid half my age to do 30 minutes of "work" ($120 of that was an "emergency visit charge" being a Saturday morning). I'm in the wrong business...

Thx to everyone responsible for keeping this site up and running! I haven't been here much lately but I value it whether I'm here or not.

All the best,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted October 11, 2010 20:47     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you should call me, I'm not that expensive, although not the right department. crazy how things get out of hand, I myself had a flood the day before coming back for Europe last month, it still not fix, I now leave with open toilet and kitchen, my cats love, tho!

quote:
Originally posted by Paulie 88:
Managed to throw a couple beans in the pot. Had a plumbing emergency this weekend, hadn't been expecting to throw $549 at some kid half my age to do 30 minutes of "work" ($120 of that was an "emergency visit charge" being a Saturday morning). I'm in the wrong business...

Thx to everyone responsible for keeping this site up and running! I haven't been here much lately but I value it whether I'm here or not.

All the best,
PAULIE

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted October 11, 2010 22:17     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
my cats love, tho!

I could put out fancy bottled water for my cat but she'd still prefer drinking from a spill on the ground or a puddle on the table outside. Cats, man...

All the best,
PAULIE

PS RESIDENTS Returning to Europe in November, don't miss them!

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan