my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivodian B-Day

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivodian B-Day
Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted September 13, 2010 02:54     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Today, right now. It's been one year already that I watched Voivod live for the first time and it changed my whole life.
Awesome... apotheosic... and that memory only fills me with joy.
Just wanted to share this with all of you maniacs

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 13, 2010 06:38     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heey that's cool.

I saw them > 10 times. First time in 93
Then a couple of times with eric era, 96 -> 00 and after that with the latest line-up.

I truly never ever saw a bad gig.

the last one in Helmond blew what was left of my ears away though. It has been 4 weeks and and my ears are still ringing...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted September 13, 2010 12:40     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wow cool! you're so lucky, now I'm awaiting for they to return soon

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 13, 2010 14:44     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nice one

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 13, 2010 16:32     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

--------------------

yawn

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted September 13, 2010 21:10     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks man! it's actually like a birthday. I've been spending my whole day listening to Voifucknigvod... and it doesn't ends yet

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted September 15, 2010 14:31     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
haha! great!

happy VVbday!

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted September 17, 2010 19:44     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks
I guess the celebration will continue

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 18, 2010 03:05     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I turn 21 this December....wow how time flies!!

Anyways nice to hear about a new recruit

Here's to 20 more years

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan