my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Complete Voivod show (Montreal September 4, 2010) available on YouTube

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Complete Voivod show (Montreal September 4, 2010) available on YouTube
michaelb2112
VoivodFan
Member # 1029

posted September 06, 2010 12:12     Profile for michaelb2112   Email michaelb2112     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Everyone,

I was able to film Voivod's complete performance at the "M for Montreal" festival the other night in Montreal. Go to my blog and you'll have access to all the links. Look for the posting title "Live Downloads Volume 37".
http://michaelbournazian.blogspot.com

Enjoy.

|  IP: Logged
consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted September 06, 2010 13:23     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very cool! Thanks much.
Jeffrey
VoivodFan
Member # 132

posted September 06, 2010 19:06     Profile for Jeffrey   Email Jeffrey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It was only 45 minutes, but it was a great show!
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 07, 2010 03:04     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very Cool thanks...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

michaelb2112
VoivodFan
Member # 1029

posted September 07, 2010 06:21     Profile for michaelb2112   Email michaelb2112     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jeffrey > 45 minutes of Voivod is better than none. Hell, 1 minute of Voivod is better than none :-)
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted September 07, 2010 09:37     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Experiment, what a great song! That one I'm going to miss too
Thanks for sharing!

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 07, 2010 10:41     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yah they had to cut a bunch of songs to meet the 11pm curfew. It was short, sweet and fast!

Thanks for the vids. I only took a 60 sec clip at one point... too busy getting lost in the riffs, and dodging crowdsurfers.

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted September 10, 2010 09:02     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by michaelb2112:
Everyone,
I was able to film Voivod's complete performance at the "M for Montreal" festival the other night in Montreal. Enjoy.

hi michaelb, you may want to get in touch with me...
I mean you do have something of great interest...
thanks for recording Voïvod!

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan