my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Dan Mongrain On Joining Voivod

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dan Mongrain On Joining Voivod
Ron McGregor
VoivodFan
Member # 1080

posted August 24, 2010 04:24     Profile for Ron McGregor   Email Ron McGregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dan's interview
 |  IP: Logged
consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted August 24, 2010 08:44     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Super cool interview. Hail Dan! Great guitar player. Him playing Piggy's stuff so well has been amazing. Look forward to hearing Dan-era Voivod if they choose to pursue it!!
dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted August 24, 2010 09:31     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by consumer:
Look forward to hearing Dan-era Voivod if they choose to pursue it!!

i second that! dan is a great guy and such a perfect fit (which cant be said enough!)

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 24, 2010 11:26     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for sharing Ron. Not only is Dan a great fit all around, he is such a gracious dude. And his hair RULES! haha.

"I remember calling Piggy on the phone and asking if they needed a bass player. He didn't know me of course, and I was calling about an audition out of nowhere. He told me not to call this number again (laughter.) That was funny actually."

Now that is interesting. Imagine having the cajones to make that call and then to be told not to call that number anymore...yeesh!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan