my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Blacky built cabinets for possible give away!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blacky built cabinets for possible give away!
Back in Blacky
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 1195

posted August 14, 2010 15:18     Profile for Back in Blacky   Email Back in Blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mucho greetings metal heads! This is a quick message to let you know that Scratch Records in Da Coug (a.k.a. Vancouver, B.C., Canaduh) is on the verge of moving into new digs and has to quickly get rid of lots of merchandise, furniture, and other hard to get albums, C.D.'s, D.V.D.'s, magazines, and stuff. Scratch also has four cabinets which were lovingly created by none other than Blacky himself which they're going to be forced to part with! If anyone is interested in acquiring these cabinets, then please feel free to contact Keith at keith@scratchrecords.com for more information. These are very nice, well built cabinets which, of course, are black colored. It is obvious that Blacky spent a great deal of care and time in the construction of these gems. Keith is getting desperate and may very well give them away to someone who can provide a loving home for them! Peace and over and out!
 |  IP: Logged
Smione
VoivodFan
Member # 1196

posted August 17, 2010 10:45     Profile for Smione   Email Smione     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wish so much I lived somewhere I could pick these up!
Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted August 17, 2010 23:37     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you're not alone....
Back in Blacky
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 1195

posted August 18, 2010 04:17     Profile for Back in Blacky   Email Back in Blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, awesome!
Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted August 21, 2010 11:06     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck, I thought this meant bass cabs...

Best,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted August 21, 2010 19:14     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paulie 88:
Fuck, I thought this meant bass cabs...

Best,
PAULIE

Me too. I wrote them and found out otherwise.

Back in Blacky
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 1195

posted August 22, 2010 03:05     Profile for Back in Blacky   Email Back in Blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Woops, sorry about that! I visited Scratch a couple days ago and Keith informed me of the mix up!
Smione
VoivodFan
Member # 1196

posted August 22, 2010 08:44     Profile for Smione   Email Smione     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha1 Me too!

--------------------

WE ARE CONNECTED

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan