my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Mark your calendar!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mark your calendar!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 19, 2010 20:11     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Screw that Wacken shit, come to the midwaste and experience The Real Gathering:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0xewi_Gdc8&feature=player_embedded

I'm personally looking forward to the debut appearance by Tech N9NE. Don't worry about selling out either, no corporate sponsorship at this event homey!! So you can keep your street cred intact.

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 19, 2010 20:26     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy crap...hilarious Mez!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted July 20, 2010 02:08     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love circuz and clownz

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted July 20, 2010 11:37     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh heh...I'm soooo there with ya Mez!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted July 20, 2010 18:42     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what's with the facepaint ?!?!?!

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted July 21, 2010 10:45     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it's black metal gone all wrong...they forgot the black and the metal

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 21, 2010 23:06     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AAAGGGHH!! FUCK! JUGGALOS! I HATE FUCKIN JUGGALOS AND ICP! Worst ever! I'm so glad that shit never took off in this town, cuz I'd be in jail for the rest of my life for assaulting those fucktards. There's only 2 types of people I hate on this earth - douchebag fratboys and Juggalos. And Rappers. Okay, 3 types. And rednecks. 4 types. And nazis. And hippies. And Juggalos. How many's that now?
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted July 22, 2010 03:06     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
AAAGGGHH!! FUCK! JUGGALOS! I HATE FUCKIN JUGGALOS AND ICP! Worst ever! I'm so glad that shit never took off in this town, cuz I'd be in jail for the rest of my life for assaulting those fucktards. There's only 2 types of people I hate on this earth - douchebag fratboys and Juggalos. And Rappers. Okay, 3 types. And rednecks. 4 types. And nazis. And hippies. And Juggalos. How many's that now?

Not enough

I'm not sure I still like carnaval after seeing this....

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted July 22, 2010 10:49     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WTF ... just WTF ... I didn't even know of the sole existence of these douchebags ... I guess I'm too old or maybe this plague it hasn't arrived here yet.

I totally agree with the nuked vampire here, but I'd add also twenty-something yrs. old "tr00 satanic black-death metallers" who believe themselves to be the metal police, deciding what is and what isn't metal.

If your cover artwork has less than 15 skulls, 8 inverted crosses, 3 baphomets, 1 goat and more than 3 colors (black and white are already 2 of them) ... that's weak poser shit unworthy of being listened by the hordes of tr00 demons who are the real maniacs crushing the Christian pest and blah, blah, blah ... FUCK THAT

/rant off

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted July 22, 2010 13:05     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh heh...good thing they got those damn Christians UNDER CONTROL IN TEXAS

...sorry Igörrröööaaarrr, couldn't resist...

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted July 22, 2010 14:40     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! AWESOME!!! ... no wonder you don't see any churches nearby ...haha.

Thanks dude, I'll be sending the link to a few satan worshippers I know ... nothing better than making fun of them.

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted July 22, 2010 21:02     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hate practically everyone except some of my friends, most of my family, some folks I work with and the people over here.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 23, 2010 06:28     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AR, I like how you said 'most' of your family...haha....believe me, I know the feeling.

I believe the Juggalos are purely a midwestern American phenomena...If you've ever met anybody from Indiana you'd know what I'm talking about.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 27, 2010 15:29     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
I hate practically everyone except some of my friends, most of my family, some folks I work with and the people over here.

I heart you AngelRat...

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 30, 2010 10:58     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha, v-man...just saw the link for Christian Pest Control...how'd you find that? I wonder if we have one here?

--------------------

Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 30, 2010 16:18     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i go every yearfor the "comradery" and stay for the amazing tattoos.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 30, 2010 17:02     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Seriously Cthon, why don't we start a rival ICP festival here in SC??? Think of the potential of something like this held in a cow pasture in Gaffney...or another popular l.c.d. spot like Florence? It would be huge! You know the locals would flock to it like crazy. And I'm actually not kidding. The people around here would eat this shit up. The money you could make off the parking alone would be worth it. Not to mention all the 'hot' chick watching..........
Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 30, 2010 18:58     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Seriously Cthon, why don't we start a rival ICP festival here in SC??? Think of the potential of something like this held in a cow pasture in Gaffney...or another popular l.c.d. spot like Florence? It would be huge! You know the locals would flock to it like crazy. And I'm actually not kidding. The people around here would eat this shit up. The money you could make off the parking alone would be worth it. Not to mention all the 'hot' chick watching..........

we could probably make a killing turning around some cheap bongs for a heavy profit, too.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted August 01, 2010 13:06     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NUKE IT FROM ORBIT.

IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan