my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Need your opinion

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need your opinion
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted July 17, 2010 13:13     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Because I know Voivodians are honest people who have also an open mind, I would like to ask you about a new website I'm building for a friend of mine's band.

Please check http://www.tsumania.nl and let me know what you think about it. I normaly build company and foundation stuff, but this should be a bit different

Thanks for your help!

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 17, 2010 20:23     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool layout. I like the pages that translate, since I'm a dumb American
If the Daddy Cool list of songs is what they cover, that is hands down the strangest assortment of tunes that one band could do.

good work.

--------------------

yawn

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted July 18, 2010 03:08     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Daddy Cool stuff is for fun as a live karaoke band. That all started as a joke for my friends birthday party, that's why the setlist is a bit strange....

I had to do The Trooper from Maiden at that party... brrrrrrrr

Their other/regular stuff is a bit like Nevermore.

Thanks for your response!

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted July 18, 2010 22:31     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey DBC, cool site. Easy to navigate and easy on the eyes. Love the Portfolio graphics and how the photos drop in. Excellent work
dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted July 19, 2010 09:22     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cool site! like the others mentioned its really easy to navigate through and looks nice and clean. the only suggestion i can offer is that if more songs would eventually be added to the karaoke list - maybe make it alphabetical by band name insted of just a random list.
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted July 19, 2010 16:09     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for your replies!

It's the layout and framework I did for them. They have something about 60 cover songs now. I used old content to build it up. Nice you guys think it's easy to browse and looks clean. They didn'twant a site with skuls and other cliché's

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan