my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » FINALY

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FINALY
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 06, 2010 18:27     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey all you mother fuckers.

I wonder why no one bother to start about the football world championship in south africa.....

Well here's some news. The dutch made the fucking final. Against the spanish team or the (fuckin') german team.

At last we will be able to set things straight.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 06, 2010 19:08     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Woo Hoo! Cheers Paul!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 06, 2010 22:18     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well my team is long gone but.....do you think they can really beat Germany???
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted July 06, 2010 23:43     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What about the poor us Canadians, when can we make the tournment, not asking much just to be there...I guess we will have to host it. BUMMER

SPANIER SPANIER SPANIER SPANIER SPANIER SPANIER

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 07, 2010 02:11     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
What about the poor us Canadians, when can we make the tournment, not asking much just to be there...I guess we will have to host it. BUMMER

SPANIER SPANIER SPANIER SPANIER SPANIER SPANIER

Heeee, mister !!!
I will have to kick you on the 13th of august when we meet in Helmond! Or we could join some beers instead....

HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 07, 2010 04:20     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We're all celebrating being not as bad as the french!
iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted July 07, 2010 09:12     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, Paul... I'll be cheering for Holland because you guys made me happy sending Brazil home (Brazil had beaten the crap out of poor little Chile before) ... however I have to admit yesterday I was cheering for Uruguay (I just love Uruguay and their people, sorry).

Now my ideal results would be:

-Germany beating Spain today.
-Uruguay beating Spain and getting the 3rd place
-Holland winning the final.

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted July 07, 2010 12:27     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iiigggööörrr:
Ok, Paul... I'll be cheering for Holland because you guys made me happy sending Brazil home (Brazil had beaten the crap out of poor little Chile before) ... however I have to admit yesterday I was cheering for Uruguay (I just love Uruguay and their people, sorry).

Now my ideal results would be:

-Germany beating Spain today.
-Uruguay beating Spain and getting the 3rd place
-Holland winning the final.

That sounds good to me

I guess I can't wear a orange shirt when we go to Brazil this year....

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted July 07, 2010 16:25     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WHAT THE FUCK WITH THAT DAMN OCTOPUS?????

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 07, 2010 17:38     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He knew the Germans were going to thrash us! Haha!

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 08, 2010 07:05     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The octopussy is a cool guy. He now predicts Holland for World Champion!!

Think of the possibillity of having 8 arms... You could make sandwiches for the whole family in no time...

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 08, 2010 10:15     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shame Germany didn't get through - A Holland / Germany final would have been fun. My money's been on Spain from the start, but I'd be chuffed for the dutch if they take it.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 08, 2010 13:14     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
Hey all you mother fuckers.

Haha! I just wanted to quote Paul here.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 09, 2010 05:37     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
At least there'll be one Englishman on the pitch - the ref!
Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted July 10, 2010 02:40     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I only can say... fuck and kill Paul the octopus... I was with Deutschland!

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 10, 2010 12:02     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He's had death threats already, in the form of seafood recipes, apparently.

--------------------

String em up

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted July 11, 2010 02:22     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Un delicioso Ceviche de Pulpo... delicious!

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted July 11, 2010 10:35     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
Heeee, mister !!!
I will have to kick you on the 13th of august when we meet in Helmond! Or we could join some beers instead....

HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND

We'll see that tonight Paul ahah SPANIER UPS Spain Spain España.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted July 11, 2010 17:10     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gee whizz...tonight I remembered again why I prefer hockey to football. Crybabies are eliminated instead of being nominated for the Oscars. Still, congrats to Spain, their team was brilliant if you forget the fake deaths they kept doing through the game.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

St. Mike
VoivodFan
Member # 570

posted July 11, 2010 18:56     Profile for St. Mike   Email St. Mike     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinen:
Gee whizz...tonight I remembered again why I prefer hockey to football. Crybabies are eliminated instead of being nominated for the Oscars. Still, congrats to Spain, their team was brilliant if you forget the fake deaths they kept doing through the game.

Totally agree! Even my 5 year old daughter was like "In hockey they don't act like babies when they got hit! They must not be tough." Hahahaha!..

--------------------

ARE YOU MORBID?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 12, 2010 02:33     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah,

3 times in a row no world champion...

2010 ....

--------------------

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted July 12, 2010 15:19     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
in a few months, Mexico will be facing the new world champion Spain in a friendly match here

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan