my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Vote for Voivod

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vote for Voivod
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted June 29, 2010 21:56     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gibson is at it again, with another of their stupid ass polls where all the stupid ass automatonic clones will vote for Page, Clapton, blah-blah and fucking blah. Let's throw a monkey wrench into this bastard: I went with Nothingface.

http://www.gibson.com/en-us/lifestyle/Default.aspx

(over on the right side)

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

|  IP: Logged
iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted June 30, 2010 11:16     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, now Nothingface has already 2 votes at least

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted June 30, 2010 11:40     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell no!

Sorry, but i had to sabotage your little attempt to make Clapton cry in his moment of loss.

I voted for Dimension Hatröss!

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted June 30, 2010 11:59     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
also voted for nothingface
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted June 30, 2010 18:07     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nothingface.
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 01, 2010 00:01     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondel:
Hell no!

Sorry, but i had to sabotage your little attempt to make Clapton cry in his moment of loss.

I voted for Dimension Hatröss!

Hey I know it was a tough choice, but anything that detracts votes from the usual insomnia cures works fine, right?

--------------------

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted July 01, 2010 01:36     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
Hey I know it was a tough choice, but anything that detracts votes from the usual insomnia cures works fine, right?

Damn right!
A small guerilla trying to dethrone the usual old farts from these crappy votes is taking shape

But what to do with all those millions of teenagers that thinks Kirk Hammet is the man? They don't listen to reason...

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted July 01, 2010 01:45     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voted

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted July 02, 2010 07:20     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DOEN.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 02, 2010 23:52     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gibson's been Nothingfaced.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted July 04, 2010 15:33     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
one more vote for Nöthingfäcë - done!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 04, 2010 19:22     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry guys voted for Hatross too!

--------------------

String em up

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 31, 2010 00:06     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

quote:
Gibson.com Readers Poll – Top 25 Guitar Albums

The readers have spoken and, actually, come up with results that are fairly similar to the overall list. Nine of the readers’ Top 10 are identical to the final list (although the order is much different). You also showed love for bands and albums that don’t always get the spotlight: Voivod’s Nothingface, Patto’s Hold Your Fire and Ten Years After’s Recorded Live.

1. The Allman Brothers Band, At Fillmore East
2. Derek and the Dominos, Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs
3. Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin II
4. Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin IV
5. Guns N’ Roses, Appetite for Destruction
6. AC/DC, Back in Black
7. The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Are You Experienced
8. Voivod, Nothingface

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Nice job, kiddies.

The rest is here:
http://www.gibson.com/en-us/Lifestyle/Features/top-50-guitar-albums-0730/

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted July 31, 2010 04:25     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great news! Hahaha It's like a pact....

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted July 31, 2010 10:08     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAhaha...that made my day! Slowly but surely, the Voivod virus spreads...

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 31, 2010 10:54     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah!!!! Nice one!

--------------------

String em up

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 31, 2010 12:52     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hooray! Great!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 31, 2010 13:44     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I liked the fact that they mentioned it by name in that intro paragraph.

--------------------

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted August 02, 2010 23:14     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
im wondering how many people are scratching their heads going "who the fuck is voivod???" the virus spreads indeeeeeeeeeeeed!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan