my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Is CORONER Back???? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Is CORONER Back????
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 12, 2010 20:22     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.invisibleoranges.com/2010/07/coroner-death-cult-free-download/
 |  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 13, 2010 17:15     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool Downloaded in 3:24 minutes thanks

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted July 13, 2010 21:25     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow! the closest thing of MIlle I have is one of their guitar nibs, when they played here in 2007, one the greatest gigs in my entire life

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 30, 2010 10:02     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey ladies.........

CORONER Confirmed For U.K.'s BLOODSTOCK OPEN AIR Festival - Nov. 30, 2010

Reunited Swiss thrash trio CORONER has been confirmed for next year's edition of the Bloodstock Open Air festival, set to take place August 12-14, 2011 at Catton Hall in Derbyshire, United Kingdom.

The festival billing is shaping up as follows:

ANGELWITCH
CORONER
IMMORTAL
LAWNMOWER DETH
MORBID ANGEL
RHAPSODY OF FIRE
THERION
TRIPTYKON

The Bloodstock Open Air heavy metal festival was established in 2005 to bring a wider choice of heavy metal bands to the U.K. and provide a venue for the best established and unsigned metal bands to perform in front of a large an enthusiastic audience of true metalheads.

Bloodstock Open Air features three days of diverse international heavy metal bands across three stages, a large selection of merchandise stalls, metal karaoke, campsite and a wide selection of food, bars and other refreshments.

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 30, 2010 13:25     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heheh yeah think I'll be heading to this one too

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan