my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Is CORONER Back???? (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Is CORONER Back????
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 17, 2010 20:20     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm hearing rumors.....can anybody else give us some insight here???? This would rule beyond belief(imagine for an instance a two hour show with Coroner and Voivod...I think my head would literally explode).

http://www.metalsucks.net/2010/06/17/coroner-coroner-coroner/#more-38299

|  IP: Logged
dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted June 17, 2010 21:11     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that would be SO awesome!

lets keep our fingers crossed!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 18, 2010 06:06     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If this were true.....
That would be the best news in some time!!

top 5 most beloved bands of all time:

Voivod
Coroner
Celtic Frost
Voivod and
Voivod

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 18, 2010 11:02     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very cool...who knows with everyone else reuniting and breaking it off and reuniting, etc., maybe this one will work for a short time as well.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted June 18, 2010 13:03     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would add to the list the criminally underrated ANACRUSIS, who reunited for some gigs ... unfortunately, there are no plans for a new album whatsoever. There's a video on youtube of their first reunion gig playing "Sound the Alarm" ... PURE AWESOMENESS!!!!

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 19, 2010 09:59     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fucking awesome, who is bribing them and how much??????????
Definately have to make it to this one!!

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 19, 2010 11:54     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, if I'm "allowed" to.
If the boss realises it's for a proper festival rather than something crappo like Ozzfest then there may well be reasons popping up for me not to be allowed the time off...

--------------------

String em up

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted June 19, 2010 15:22     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just read the news, but I can't take this seriously before I hear something from the boys themselves. Too good to be true!

HV, where does your boss live? Sounds like it's time for a little chat with the lad (lass?). I'll bring the bat.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted June 19, 2010 16:56     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well...it's been five years since the last "Coroner might come back" day dream.

If had $50-100k to blow, I would book them myself! (probally add Voivod & Atheist and a couple others as well...)

I hope it is for real this time.

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted June 20, 2010 05:08     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I would add to the list the criminally underrated ANACRUSIS, who reunited for some gigs ... unfortunately, there are no plans for a new album whatsoever. There's a video on youtube of their first reunion gig playing "Sound the Alarm" ... PURE AWESOMENESS!!!!

No Comment

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 20, 2010 14:52     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
Oh, if I'm "allowed" to.
If the boss realises it's for a proper festival rather than something crappo like Ozzfest then there may well be reasons popping up for me not to be allowed the time off...

Hey, Matt. Pardon me but I thought you were your own boss ??

Two years ago I decided to go work for myself. I started Scheers Engineering. Best idea ever !!

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 20, 2010 14:58     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not any more, I was when I was model making but now I work in a hospital...
However I mentioned to her that my doc has offered to sign me off sick with stress for a few months before, so hopefully now she will back down a bit and allow me to have a life, haha.

--------------------

String em up

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted June 20, 2010 21:36     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Heino:
No Comment

WOW, I'm so jealous now!

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted June 21, 2010 18:43     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
according to Coroner's page on metal-archives.com as of june 2010, its official...THE ALMIGHTY CORONER IS BACK !!!!!!!!

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 22, 2010 02:44     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 22, 2010 06:36     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cooooooooool

--------------------

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted June 22, 2010 12:24     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted June 22, 2010 19:07     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
best news ever!

and heino - SO jealous. that sound the alarm video slays. i wish i could have been there to see the full set!

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted June 29, 2010 17:52     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh my.... O_O
awesome news!

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 02, 2010 13:39     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good interview...Tommy confirms Mille of Kreator is a douchebag:
http://www.radiometal.com/article/coroner---the-existential-matter,1120/en

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 02, 2010 13:45     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Also from this interview:

You said that there will probably be no new album from Coroner. But since Coroner has never released any live albums, will you record some of the upcoming shows?

Yes, you’re right. That’s actually a good idea! We should do this! We actually plan to do a DVD with a lot of old footage. We also have a lot of films from our US tour that we want to put together for the DVD, as well as interviews, etc.

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted July 02, 2010 19:41     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Good interview...Tommy confirms Mille of Kreator is a douchebag:
http://www.radiometal.com/article/coroner---the-existential-matter,1120/en

excuse me, what? mille is NOT a douchebag. i know it first hand. he's one of the sweetest guys ever - but he's realistic. thats for sure... (sorry to get all fired up, but kreator is my favorite band and mille is my ultimate idol)

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 05, 2010 07:11     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dotrot_thrash:
excuse me, what? mille is NOT a douchebag. i know it first hand. he's one of the sweetest guys ever - but he's realistic. thats for sure... (sorry to get all fired up, but kreator is my favorite band and mille is my ultimate idol)

Hey, guess what..

I named my oldest son "Mille"
First i wanted "Lemmy"for a name but the wife had the last voice.....

--------------------

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted July 05, 2010 18:39     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
^^ haha, if you're being serious, that rules!
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 07, 2010 14:36     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dotrot_thrash:
^^ haha, if you're being serious, that rules!

Serious as hell!! There are enough "lars", "Tim", "Luuk" guys around. The name of our boy had to be as original as possible. After reading the inlay of the cassette of "Doomsday news" where Kreator has a part I came on this idea.

Now in Holland you can look up how many times your name has been given in Holland.
Mille is less then five...

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan