my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod with Malajube

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod with Malajube
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted June 15, 2010 20:31     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's a clip of Voivod playing along the band Malajube in Montreal.

Voivod with Malajube on YOUTUBE

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 16, 2010 06:47     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck! That sounded like it was massive! Anyone get a soundboard recording?
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 16, 2010 07:52     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Was that a choir in the background?
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted June 16, 2010 09:06     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, that sounds like some crazy stuff. Would love to hear a proper recording....

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 16, 2010 10:26     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dammit, I can't seem to watch youtube anymore. The video takes forever to buffer, then only the first 3 seconds play and I can't get it to play more!
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 16, 2010 13:38     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The track is called Christobald. They apparently also did 333 and Fille à Plumes.
Jeffrey
VoivodFan
Member # 132

posted June 16, 2010 13:45     Profile for Jeffrey   Email Jeffrey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here is an article in french about the show : http://7jours.canoe.ca/musique/nouvelles/2010/06/14/14389996-7j.html

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan