my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » how can i get in contact with...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how can i get in contact with...
dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted June 10, 2010 19:42     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
does anyone know if Ron Mc Gregor still posts here? on one of his voivod photo site things he mentions that you can contact him via email about getting some prints made of the photos he's taken on there. i did that a few weeks ago but so far have gotten no response. maybe he's just busy? does anyone here have contact with him?
 |  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 10, 2010 22:15     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He's around!

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 11, 2010 09:08     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"He gets around...."
dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted June 11, 2010 21:02     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hex - his email which is listed on the profile is the one on the website which i mailed to. he must just be busy. maybe at some point he'll see this thread or check his email and respond. i'd LOVE to get my hands on some prints of those photos he's taken.

its probably no secret by now how much i fancy voivod images

Ron McGregor
VoivodFan
Member # 1080

posted June 17, 2010 14:21     Profile for Ron McGregor   Email Ron McGregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, as I said before in emails that never reached anybody, I have no pix left for sale.
But if you fancy a digital pix... maybe I could work out something.

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted June 17, 2010 21:14     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oops - if you're refering to me i never got anything back. hotmail must be screwy.

no problem that there are no photos left for sale. i like collecting cool prints is all. i wouldnt mind digital pix - so send me a PM with more info if you could.

thank you for the response.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan