my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » MARTYR

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MARTYR
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 15, 2010 10:57     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry for being such a dumb fuck.

Today I decided to check out Dan Mongrain's Martyr. How little did I know......

I saw a picture of Dan in a Meshuggah shirt and thought, hey... Martyr must be great.

How could I have missed out on such a great band? I also did not know Dan was singer in this band....

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted May 16, 2010 03:41     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's great stuff for sure! I dig Havoc!

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 16, 2010 17:29     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha...you're forgiven! Be sure to get "Feeding the Abscess" also, it is great. And you can hear Blacky play on the final track too!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted May 18, 2010 13:57     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
... and the "Havoc in Quebec City" Live-DVD is a must have... incl. cover version of Brain Scan feat. Blacky

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted May 23, 2010 23:03     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
alright - so if i was to get one CD for starters, which would it be? i dont have anything yet but have heard a couple tracks here and there.
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted May 24, 2010 02:52     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Feeding the Abscess" Is great for starters. Technical and musical fantastic!

You won't be dissapointed.

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted June 24, 2010 10:40     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm loving MARTYR, the song Silent Science is one I'm diging a LOT. Some technical bands tend to be boring, because they just try to be "technical" and show off their skills, but that's not the case with MARTYR, catchy and anti boring songs, I'm loving this shit!

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan