my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I Only Thought.......

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I Only Thought.......
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 11, 2010 13:18     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Americans were this dumb:
http://www.metalsucks.net/2010/05/11/cunthunt777-via-german-wiggers-in-sweatpants/

I was wrong. If these Germans learned this from us I am forever sorry and ashamed.

|  IP: Logged
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted May 11, 2010 14:05     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I guess they are just angry because they can't get access to the gym in those clothes anymore....

Reminds me that Germans have funny walks (start around 1:17m)-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 11, 2010 15:29     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WHO WON THE BLOODY WAR ANYWAY.....

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted May 11, 2010 15:47     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:
I guess they are just angry because they can't get access to the gym in those clothes anymore....

From what I've seen, the nu-metal crowd rarely goes to the gym, ever, despite the sweat pants. Being a McDoughboy Chubmeister seems to be part of the look.

Nice share Lee. An exceptionally terrible bit of content there.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted May 11, 2010 16:16     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just simply: NO!!!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 12, 2010 08:25     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I suppose there is an outside chance this song is a joke (the band lists their genre on Myspace as “death metal/concrete/rap”), but in my experience Euros are far too simple and dimwitted to pull off something as sublime as this video for a joke. As evidenced by the existence of Manowar, All Around The World, Scooter, and jumpstyle, they seem to be completely lacking any sense of self-awareness, and are therefore incapable of irony. But if this is a joke, then hats off– you fooled me!

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan