my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I'm a nuclear creature... (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: I'm a nuclear creature...
Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted May 21, 2010 23:56     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Chingón hermano!
It was such a great festival. Really would have been worth that you came and know the wildest crowd on earth... and of course seen the magnificent apotheosis named Voivod. But don't lose the hope dude, I know you'll see them soon. And I think all metalheads from south america are also the wildest, so don't worry it will happen before all of us turn into fossiles

And you know, you're never too old or to young to be a metalhead, especially a Voivodean.

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

|  IP: Logged
dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted May 21, 2010 23:58     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hehe, what does Chingón hermano! mean?

you're talkin to a girl who only knows german eheh

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted May 22, 2010 00:33     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dotrot_thrash:
hehe, what does Chingón hermano! mean?

you're talkin to a girl who only knows german eheh

Oh hehe, well that was for iiigggööörrr, and it means something like "fucking great dude!" Now that you clarified that, and considering that you're a german girl and you love Voivod and Celtic Frost (my favorite country and favorite bands on earth) I only want to say:
"¿Quieres casarte conmigo?" hehe, just kidding...

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted May 22, 2010 00:49     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ahh, im not from germany (but i did live there for a while which is how i know some )

haha, im just letting it be known that i dont understand any spanish but wanted to learn what you were saying since i thought it was directed at me.

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted May 22, 2010 00:52     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh I see, so where are you from?
well it can be a good exchange, you can teach me some german and I can teach you some spanish...

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted May 22, 2010 19:15     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
im from Wisconsin USA - aka: the most boring state of all time.

no metal scene here whatsoever.

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted May 23, 2010 16:40     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh really? well, but at least you're now at the best place on earth, I wish to go there someday I can't die before I know Europe, especially Germany. And what do you think, how's your life over there?

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted May 23, 2010 23:00     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh - i dont live there anymore. im back home now. me and the dude i was dating broke up and i couldnt stay in the country anymore. what a bummer. europe is the best - i have WAY more fun when im there.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 24, 2010 07:14     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
im from Wisconsin USA - aka: the most boring state of all time.

no metal scene here whatsoever.

Delaware ain't no endless party either ... unless ya love chickens!!! We do have some cool stretches of beach however, so that probably makes it better than Wisconsin.

I create my own "state" of mind with great music

--------------------

yawn

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted May 24, 2010 16:21     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
oh - i dont live there anymore. im back home now. me and the dude i was dating broke up and i couldnt stay in the country anymore. what a bummer. europe is the best - i have WAY more fun when im there.

Woah, that really sucks. But you just relax, I know you'll find some good stuff anywhere.

And schroeder, what do you mean with "unless ya love chicken"? is that a new kind of euphemism? hahaha
yeah sometimes the state of mind is better than multi-dimensional reality

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted May 24, 2010 19:21     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
haha, well i like chickens as animals but im a vegetarian so thats a no can do

and i agree about music - i create my own little world with it so i guess it doesnt really matter where i live. (although if i had my choice....)

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 25, 2010 17:56     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There are chicken farms, chicken trucks, and chicken plants EVERYWHERE. I love eating chicken, but the stench they create is nasty; but, when they escape from their cages on the trucks and fall to the road it can actually be very amusing and they hit the pavement and roll and flap their wings (which does them no good, of course) until some car runs them over!!!!

--------------------

yawn

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted May 25, 2010 20:17     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thats just plain horrible. what a bummer
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 25, 2010 21:16     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
first thing to come to my mind was BUCKETHEAD !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgKppIY3IbE

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 26, 2010 06:26     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sometimes having over 7500 (lost count a long time ago) cds, you forget what you have. I need to spin some Buckethead from the collection. This dude is so versatile and can go from totally rockin' out to laid back atmospheric. great stuff no matter he's doing.

--------------------

yawn

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted May 28, 2010 20:36     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah! I think the stuff I like most of him is his collaboration with Primus

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 30, 2010 20:06     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Colma is a great laid back album, very different than some of the more extreme stuff he usually creates. I also spun "somewhere over the slaughterhouse" & "monsters and robots"... lots of crazy shit on those with some killer grooves throughout.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan