my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » how to get free tshirts?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how to get free tshirts?
space_stan
VoivodFan
Member # 1082

posted April 21, 2010 12:28     Profile for space_stan   Email space_stan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check this out: ROCKWORLDEAST BLOG CONTEST

It's easy. go in, read the details. Go to the site (ROCKWORLDEAST), shop around, pick your favorite stuff, tell us, and win it.

AND, if you buy anything from now til the end of May, your entry gets entered twice plus you could win extra stuff!

It's exciting and its fun and its an easy way to get free stuff. Sign up cuz we give stuff away ALL THE TIME!

|  IP: Logged
ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted April 23, 2010 21:29     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You are a spammer. Go away.

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 25, 2010 12:01     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

I'm bored today.

--------------------

String em up

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted April 25, 2010 16:54     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm still interested in free beer.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 25, 2010 18:00     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...or free money!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted April 26, 2010 02:19     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Those last two options are fine with me too

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 26, 2010 14:00     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But not free love.
Fucking hippies!

--------------------

String em up

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted April 27, 2010 23:11     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:

I'm bored today.

Holy Crap, I just gotta know more about that SPAM race car offer!!!

Oh, Wait it's probally just valid in the U.K.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 27, 2010 23:27     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I gotta nice can of Spam in my pantry that is slated for lunch here soon. Mmmmm... pork shoulders.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 28, 2010 00:26     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan