my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Peter Steele passes away ??

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Peter Steele passes away ??
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 15, 2010 01:22     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It is on BBM. Still rumours but with a good source. This is bad news indeed.

TON always has been one of my favorites. My wife also likes them very much (October Rust !!)

Or is he just "Dead again", remember he had a joke a couple of years ago on their site that told the viewer that he passed away...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 15, 2010 02:49     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fucking bummer if it's true. Never was a huge fan but he was very metal, and I admire that.

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted April 15, 2010 05:28     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That would be a bummer indeed. (Hope it's a same joke they did a couple of years ago..).

Saw Carnivore two years ago and he didn't look fine to me. He was in a real bad shape at that time.

He created one of my old days favorites with Carnivore's s/t

Sad news, sad news!

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 15, 2010 08:34     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID= 138519

It's confirmed. That was totally unexpected. I have "Bloody Kisses", which is a fine album, and always thought he had a truly great voice. Bummer.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 15, 2010 08:50     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
whaaaat?? NO!
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 15, 2010 11:03     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A few weeks ago, I had posted an entire Carnivore show from 1986 on youtube.

here's part 1.. you can then follow the rest from this one anyhow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EheV3G2vuX4

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 15, 2010 15:15     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shame.

--------------------

String em up

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted April 15, 2010 16:26     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
shit

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted April 17, 2010 07:27     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fucking drag, this is. Dude was a true original.

R.I.P.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan